What level sensitivity do you play on?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

What level sensitivity do you play on?

I am only at a 5, but I hear it can go up as high around 14-15, is this true?

I thought 10 was a lot!

I am slow as dirt for reacting, but need to learn to play with higher sensitivity then increase 1 pt at a time. 

How do you guys who have it on a crazy amount do it?

Level 22
27 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: What level sensitivity do you play on?

in reply to crazycanuk

I play on 10-12. It helps with snap aiming on a guy when you see them on the periphery.

Practice against bots... it takes an adjustment but has benefits.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

And to think I was doing pretty well on 5 LOL

Level 22

in reply to crazycanuk

Its the same sensitivitys just they expanded the range from the original 1-10 and increased it higher so there people could get a hair more sensitivity between the numbers.  So a 5 back in the day is now like 8  and a 10 old 10 is the highest level they have out right now.

Feedback that lead to this was 8 is just a little too sensitive but a 7 was just a hair sluggish for people so if you stretch out the range and make it so people can find the in between it would improve the happy factor for people.

The method to using the highest is to be gentle on the sticks versus playing on a lower setting and slamming the sticks to the left and right. It takes time and practice. I can play on a 14 but recently I have gone back to a 7 and just try to zoom in a bit closer to my target so I am a bit more accurate. But higher sensitivity plays on the aim assist so your sights depending on how far or close you are they will slow down when you cross a enemies hitbox.

But lag comp will have the hitbox for a player somewhere other then where your enemy is and the tendancy of a player is to correct it based on what is visually on your screen and it appears to not give you hitmarkers because your aiming at the enemy and not the hitbox because of the lag compensation. And it appears as if your shots arent registering. Its a oddball system that needs correction but generally works 80-90% of the time

Level 7

in reply to NadeGoBoom

To be fair i stick at 5, but im more of a sniper so there's no real need for me to push it up

Level 3

in reply to markleshark71

i run on insane 20. Still get 20-30 kills per round. My deaths are about 2-18 per round unless a hacker is in the lobby.

Level 1

in reply to crazycanuk

I play on Six.  One of the best people I play with plays on 3 or maybe 4.  I also have a friend who plays on max.  It gives me a head ache spectating him.  It is all personal preference, mess around and find that balance between quick reactions,and not compromising aim.

Level 7

in reply to crazycanuk

I played on 10 in the previous games but had to take it down to 8 for Ghosts. I always start out a new entry like that. I need to get used to how things move again.

Level 9

in reply to crazycanuk

I've been playing on 11. I'm pretty sure it was lower on MW3, but the numbers didn't go to 20. Black Ops 2 was up there for me on sensitivity too. Higher. You can creep up a little at a time (one if you want) and it gets easier.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to crazycanuk

I thought it went up to 20 now?

Anyway, I only play on 3. I prefer to have accuracy in my ADS, and I just try to play the map so I don't get caught in a situation where I need to swing all the way around. I just think you die so quickly I prefer to be accurate once I start shooting.

I might well bump it up though. I played on 5 in BO2, so in theory I should be on a higher sensitivity than 3 in Ghosts.

Level 7

Studios