What's OP?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: What's OP?

in reply to iamyourfather

the only things i think could be overpowered are the marksman rifles but thats due to modified pads and the jugg suit with the knife but again its only because people wont stand together to take them out as soon as people seen a jugg in mw3 they used to run in the other direction

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

banned-again wrote:

the only things i think could be overpowered are the marksman rifles but thats due to modified pads

I think we can expect to see a lot more of this, mostly due to the fact that they now endorse certain brands of modded controllers :/

Level 35

OP is what ever gun is too popular... If you can get kills with it to quickly than its OP as long as its with in reason(hit to range distance ratio)... 

The problem is even before/after guns are/aren't balanced kids/grown men scream,"that guns is some OP." Then what happens,after enough people say it(mostly because of there skill level) the weapon gets nerfed so then the next strong weapon becomes popular and the cycle start all over again and agian and again and again.

Level 4

What's overpowered hmmmmmm let me look at the video and past posts by all the garbage complaining control freaks. I got it everything that hinders or kills another player in some way shape or form will be overpowered so it looks like everything should be nerfed to useless .

Level 23

I think the honeybadger looks pretty OP, cuz it has a built in silencer and it seems to have really good accuracy. But since i dont have the game yet i cant really complain because it could have some disadvantages that i dont know about

Level 4

in reply to randomness550

From what Mark Rubin said in one of the MP reveal videos the honeybadger supposedly has a pretty nice recoil on it to balance the rest of its stats. I guess if u want to compare it to something the ak-47 would b a good comparison.

Level 9

If Danger Close remains as one of the perks, there's something OP right there. Noobtubing will suddenly become popular again.

Level 8

in reply to Ovrlord

Not necessarily. I believe the point value on it is one of the higher ones to start. Plus there are so many perks to choose from that chances are you will have to give up a better perk to use it. Im thinkin the only people we might see using it will be using it to intentionally try to irritate people with an all explosive class set-up.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to poisonvein7

Yep, or those that make one to counter the other players when they start to use them. Though some cry and call it noobish GL wars can be fun sometimes because of the chaos it can create in a match.

Level 70

Studios