When will Ghosts be available for download on the 360?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

When will Ghosts be available for download on the 360?

I'm just curious when COD Ghosts will be available for download through the Xbox Live Marketplace. I would love to download it at midnight so I can play with my friends. I have had 3 Xboxes and all of the disc readers have gone out in them, but with it being so close to Xbox One time, I don't want to get a new 360. Understandably.. Thank you for your response.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: When will Ghosts be available for download on the 360?

in reply to HardcoreCODUnio

At some point on release day. It really is more up to XBL Marketplace than IW.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

When marketplace usually updates on thursday

Level 7

in reply to sgtDLC

That kind of defeats the purpose of Day One Digital of which Call of Duty Ghosts is the first title to do this on the 360.

Level 1

I'm just going to throw my $0.02 in here and ask why anyone would want to do this?

IMHO the restrictions that XBL puts on the digital downloads are too restricting: 

• It is a complete hassle to transfer to another console
  • Can't sell it once you bought it.

I understand the luxury of just pressing a button and waiting for the DL, but one would assume that with the day one TU and others buying the game online, the wait times are going to be enormous.  Just stand in line with the rest of the dorks and pick up your disk, then DL it to your hard drive.  Hey, the whole going to the store and picking it up thing is all part of the fun and the tradition, don't let laziness ruin it for you.

Level 48

in reply to otisman666

I wish I could, but as I said in my post, my disc reader is broken. I'm not about to buy a new xbox or have it fixed when the Xbox One is a month away.

Level 1

in reply to otisman666

The dude isn't asking your opinion of digital downloaded games, he is asking when it will be available for digital download.

To answer your question OP I have no idea, but I doubt it would be available on release day.

Level 1

myn
Level 3

After teh market place update most likely. so probably not right at midnight but a few hours later depending upon where you live.

Level 70

Studios