Wheres Ghosts Gone...?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Wheres Ghosts Gone...?

We 're only weeks away from ghosts now...so wheres all the new trailers and gameplay??? There was loads to get us excited about black ops 2! My two massive questions still go unaddressed...

Can you play free for all with robots and humans in the mix like you can with black ops2?

And will there be "You killed" player pop up cards or text centre low screen for instant game death info?

Shouldnt say it, but its the first year im not as excited for cod, theres just not enough build up or exciting features...

Level 16
37 REPLIES

Re: Wheres Ghosts Gone...?

in reply to RUSTY GUN

I like you first Q. Have you seen the new 'squads' clips yet? My initial reaction was mixed but having thought about it, now I can't wait! It sounds like you and your (AI) squad can face another team, so like a FFA on steroids with combined real and AI players If you haven't seen the clips yet they are worth studying, you'll also get the answer to your second question if you do very exciting stuff...hope you get the bug soon ~ there's lots to look forward to and plenty of credible video clips around.

Level 5

in reply to RUSTY GUN

rustygun wrote:

We 're only weeks away from ghosts now...so wheres all the new trailers and gameplay??? There was loads to get us excited about black ops 2! My two massive questions still go unaddressed...

Can you play free for all with robots and humans in the mix like you can with black ops2?

And will there be "You killed" player pop up cards or text centre low screen for instant game death info?

Shouldnt say it, but its the first year im not as excited for cod, theres just not enough build up or exciting features...

There's been a ton of trailers for new features released over the last few weeks, and expect alot more in the coming weeks. As for gameplay there's only been two sessions people have had a chance to capture footage so far  which has never happened before in a cod game before release (amount of gameplay uploaded to youtube, the first was the mp reveal in june and on the friday night at Eurogamer a bunch of the uk youtubers inc myself were invited to capture footage which has been steadily going up since. (im actually editing stuff atm and on here while in renders )

there's also the live stream video from gamescom in aug that shows off gameplay.

as for your other questions free for all with bots.. nothing has been announced which is why no one has answered the question BUT saying that Ghosts doesn't have combat training so i would hazard a guess and say this game the answer would be no. We have a new bots+ human game mode called squads where you can play matches with other humans and bots so that will most likely be the only thing we get this time round.

There's a killed you player card pop up in the top left corner on the screen but i'm guessing you haven't seen this as you seem  to have missed the gamesplays posted

I got s to disagree with you on build up and exciting features too i honestly think you've somehow missed alot of stuff.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

That pop up is not what they want. they want the big pop up that came in the middle of teh screen.. which I hope to god does not show up in the game.

Level 70

in reply to Maccabi

Thanks for the reply Maccabi. I havnt seen the killed you pop up card in the left but that sounds really promising.Ive only seen the killfeed top RIGHT. Im not too bothered if it doesnt appear centre screen so long as its clearer and more personal to my conflicts and not everyone elses. Im not too concerned aboutt who my mates have shot!

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

The only thing we have not really had revealed yet are the three gamemodes... extinction, hunted ,and grind...unless that's already been revealed and i totally missed it...

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to RUSTY GUN

There has been plenty out there.

I think they saw how BO2 was rammed down our throats for weeks before release, to the point there was somewhat of an Analysis Paralysis... meaning basically we got burned out on the game before we got it. I think you will see an increase in activity as release day comes about, but perhaps they learned a lesson from previous endeavours. It seems they are really just trying to reach out and let the community share their experiences with the game at the various tour stops.

Me? I like going into a game with a learning curve. If I know how everything works up front and ahead of time, there isn't that experience of finding my own way.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Me? I like going into a game with a learning curve. If I know how everything works up front and ahead of time, there isn't that experience of finding my own way.

i guess your right. but if the community is interested in extinction and a bunch of other stuff involving ghosts,just before the release date shouldint they release something that will...i dunno...get people even more interested in the game?...wait a second...when treyarch made WaW didint they release that zombies trailer on halloween?

maybe...infinity ward might release some new info on some other stuff that has yet to be revealed too?

meh probably not...

Level 9

in reply to nuclear_soundwa

I am sure they will. But at the same time... they also know this is CoD. They don't have to advertise it to death to get people to buy it. People will line up at midnight releases. Sales may go down due to the New Gen releases... but if they really made a good game this time around word of mouth will be out there. Long time CoD players will end up getting the game.

BO2 was info overload. Ghosts seems to be doing it right so far. Time will tell...

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

hm...yeah they have been presenting it right but...there is just one thing...

they have small dynamic triggers in the maps. i understand that this is kind of new to the gameplay of call of duty but judging from what ive seen it does not seem that impressive...now what they need is a dlc with some vehicles and some sort of large scale dynamic event map...

for example, one dlc could be similar to free fall

so you start on a massive skyscraper and a player can trigger charges on the tower(charges could be activated around 5:00 left in tdm) then it collapses causing a dynamic event where the building falls over or something

now that...would be impressive...

but yeah only time will tell.

Level 9

Studios