Wheres Ghosts Gone...?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Wheres Ghosts Gone...?

in reply to nuclear_soundwa

Wont have vehicles this is not BF nor are the maps in general large enough for them.

Level 70

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

BO2 was info overload.

Maybe that's because they needed to convince us it wasn't a massive pile of poo

Level 30

in reply to nuclear_soundwa

Excactly that nuclear, activision are a little too confident at the moment, but pa and listening to fan feedback is surely essential. Not saying theyve sat there and done nothing, but it all seems a little laid back at a very crucial time. And I for one havnt seen the major features I want included in the game yet. One of those asks being a very minor thing, not a massive deal at all compared to some peoples demands. Have they heard me........still dont know??

Wheres my gta disc gone?...

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

They are not going to listen to every single person and add every feature that person believes is needed in the game just to make them happy so they will buy the game.

Did they hear you? Yes, do they have to have it in the game just because you think so. NO.

Level 70

in reply to RUSTY GUN

The launch trailer will come before it releases

Level 1

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Also, they just released a series of ads...

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Yes ive seen the clip with norml people talking cod...nowhere near as exciting or fun packed as that one with the celebrity guy in a jet and everything blowing up around the normal civvys. bit dull actually, as if the budget was a bit tight this year??! doesnt get me excited at all.

And so it looks like theres no free for all with bots...only tesm play, great for team lovers, not so great for free for all lovers.

And ive seen the gameplay so far but cant see the traditional, and it is traditional player card pop ups that tell you in bold letters who youve killed or whos killed you. To me, its the most important bit of relevent info and easily missed on killfeeds that are constantly scrolling and hard to see mid action!

Dont get me wrong, I look the look of the maps, but in the wake of whats gone before and whats to come ie battlefield, not to mention gta5, im just a little unexcited right now.....

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

It is not traditional just because it was in past games. Nor does it have to be or need to be there. You really need to get over it, for it never was a major feature of the game.

It is not the most important bit of information in the game. it is one of the stupidest things ever added to the game for all it did was create mindless players that constantly went for revenge kills to be killed again.

I for one will be glad if its not in the game and so will so many others that to them and me it was an annoyance popping up in the middle as it did.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Youre an idiot because you dont listen. You dictate what you want in the game and dont care about others, not the way forward. Of course its tradition, even a dev agreed on that. loads of stuffs in the centre screen not just callcards, like picking guns up. So lets get rid of everything on the hud if it distracts you.

I have lots of elderly friends online who havnt got the reflexes and keen eye to spot the quick info on the killfeed.

And my question stands...why not have it as an option, whats yor argument for that you fooool!

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Yes, get rid of all the stuff from the center of the screen it does not belong there. There are better places for it off too the sides where it is not a distraction.

Every option that is included when not really needed takes up code space that could be better used for something better. Not every option wanted by the players is nearly as good as they may wish to think all the time.

with that sort or belief may as well allow players to change teh sounds of teh guns too because that would be cool.. might as well allow players to wear pink boots because that would be cool...

Level 70

Studios