Who wants to see smaller fast paced maps

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Who wants to see smaller fast paced maps

I would like to see some maps like the good old days of infinity ward you know pre MW2 days. Everything after that has gone downhill. I would like to see maps like wet work, shipment, and vacant. From when playing the game was fun without the clan war campetitions

Level 1
46 REPLIES

Re: Who wants to see smaller fast paced maps

in reply to xXxkingfatalxXx1

IB4CB

Level 15

No, no need or want of 3arc cluster fudge maps where rushers always try and flip the spawns every 2.5 seconds like noobtown or hijacked.

No need or desire for rust or shipment to come back either.

Level 70

Aside from a few like Whiteout and Stonehaven Castle they all feel pretty small to me.

Level 5

small maps suck. if you want copy paste maps and every gunfight being about who's internet is better when i turn this corner then go play treyarch's game.

Level 1

in reply to DZTROY3R

DZTROY3R wrote:

small maps suck. if you want copy paste maps and every gunfight being about who's internet is better when i turn this corner then go play treyarch's game.

And that is why Ghosts only has around 100,000 players online at any given time. MOST players have gone back to previous games.

The majority cannot be wrong. Considering the average for COD Ghosts is around 450,000 players online across Xbox 360, Xbox One, Ps3, Ps4, and Wii U, when the previous games were out there were that many alone on JUST THE XBOX 360!

Level 34

in reply to propipe

No Ghosts population numbers are because of sales and a split playerbase. Let me explain:

1. MW3 and Black Ops 2 had a ton of negative reception and the series is trending downward

2. The Ghosts reviews are below the other cods (subjective and mostly about campaign, but they do effect some people)

3. The Xbox playerbase has been split between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One

4. The hype of other shooters like Titanfall and Destiny and people wanting to try new things.

The online population is a reflection of the lower sales numbers of Ghosts. Ghosts launch sales were far below past cods which was before anyone knew anything about the maps. If you believe the new cod completely kills the old cod then you would be wrong. Last xbox live chart (from majornelson.com) I saw there were four or five cod games in the top 15 on xbox live's activity chart. When WAW was in it's prime, Cod 4 was still just one place below it in online population through the whole year. When Black Ops came out, MW2 was still very strong just a couple places behind. When MW3 came out Black Ops was just one spot below it on the xbl charts. The population being close to Black Ops 2 has to do with the fact that Black Ops 2 has more sales and the next gen consoles split the playerbase. Splitting the playerbase has put next gen players on a console with only a million copies sold. This split has a snowball effect leading to overall lower populations.

You can not place blame on one aspect of the game when there is no evidence for it. I personally find the maps MUCH better than MW3 and Black Ops 2.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to AlteredVista

how would you explain ghosts being the most returned cod ever... i've never heard of game stores not taking games back and sales associates have told me they have never seen a more returned game...

Level 11

in reply to Sledgehammer232

I have never heard about that nor seen any proof. One guy from one store telling you something does not reflect overall statistics when you consider the scale. I did once read an article (several years old) how MW2 and GTAIV were the most returned games, but the article explained that higher sold games always have higher return numbers. Also, I would expect the next gen sales to have higher % of return because the overall sales were low and thus created a low population from the start and a less enjoyable experience.

Update: here is an example proving my point. See two call of duty games in top 5 and MW2 is in it's second year on the market.

News: EA, Xbox 360 games 'most traded online' - CVG US

Level 15

in reply to Sledgehammer232

Ummm let's see probably because anyone who upgraded from PS3 or the 360 traded there copy in so they only had to spend 10 bucks on the next gen version.

Level 22

Studios