Who wants to see smaller fast paced maps

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Who wants to see smaller fast paced maps

in reply to trialstardragon

With these maps, there is no constant flow to the game. I have seen games of TDM where the first kill didn't happen until 2 minutes into the game. This should NEVER happen. PERIOD. If the maps are so big that this can happen there is an issue. I have seen games of CORE TDM end with scores of 35-25. PATHETIC.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

That is your opinion about how long a kill should take and not a fact at all. If you need a kill that quick you have no patience for tactical game play.

Games do not need to end by score for them to be worthwhile or fun for those that played it. You just don't like them for less exp is gained during such a match and it takes longer so less games per hour meaning less exp per hour meaning slower leveling.

Same as any other rusher that needs a kill every 2.5 seconds or the game is not fun for them.. Adrenaline monkeys that cant sit still and always have to move around and try and flip spawns all the time.

Level 70

in reply to xXxkingfatalxXx1

Sometimes it’s feels damn good just to run around Ripper the crap out of corner huggers and tube everything and everyone.

Sometimes it’s good to move in covering formation with your friends on medium maps where your skill as a team comes to the test and you get to mix between assault rifle, smg or shotgun.

And sometimes it’s awesome to have a sniper fight on a big *** maps and try to sneak into enemy camp and spawn-kill.

It’s the good mix of small, medium and big maps that makes Ghost actually a pretty decent game.

Level 3

I believe Ghosts has quite a few good "Run 'n Gun" maps available for gameplay, actually. You just have to know how to do it properly. With 3 more DLC map packs still to come out, I think we'll see a few more nice, small maps. 

Level 1
Highlighted

I love smaller, fast paced maps!

Level 18

No tiny maps! Mid size to large are fine

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

tiny maps are fine as long as they supply some cover and not just have u out in the open a lot but I would like to see some more mid to big maps I the up coming dlc's

Level 1

I prefer the "BIG" and interesting maps of Ghosts to the "SMALL" low effort boring copy paste maps in Black Ops 2. The console consolidation is 100% the reason that Ghosts is failing in population.

Level 1

The maps in Ghosts are mint. If anything it just shows how mentally crippling our community can be towards innovation and positive change. Ghosts maps offer the best balance of strategy and action.

Level 3

The odd small map is fine but loads of them in a game just sucks. That's one of the reasons I disliked BO2.

I prefer medium sized maps. Maps like Invasion or Skidrow.

Level 30

Studios