Who wants to see smaller fast paced maps

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Who wants to see smaller fast paced maps

in reply to TheDarkOne123

TheDarkOne123 wrote:

So the greatest maps to you are the ones that are easiest to spawn kill in? That makes more sense you want an easier game.

No, the greatest maps are the ones that FORCE action and not let people be bush donkeys the entire game. It has nothing to do with easy or making the game dumbed down. It has to do with making the game FUN again. I'm sorry, but fun is NOT laying down prone in a bush/tree/door waiting for an enemy to walk by and getting 3-4 kills a game.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

Maybe not for you but for some people it is. For those that like to snipe or play stealth or tactical it can be. Not eveyrones fun is the same. So just because you say it is not fun does not make that true for everyone else that plays the game.

And maps should not ever force action ever. It should just happen when it does. Not be forced upon a player because of poor map design such as 3 lane only maps or small maps where players can cross them in under 10 seconds.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

Maybe not for you but for some people it is. For those that like to snipe or play stealth or tactical it can be. Not eveyrones fun is the same. So just because you say it is not fun does not make that true for everyone else that plays the game.

And maps should not ever force action ever. It should just happen when it does. Not be forced upon a player because of poor map design such as 3 lane only maps or small maps where players can cross them in under 10 seconds.

It seems that you are missing the point of what COD is all about. It is MARKETED AS A FAST PACED ARCADE SHOOTER.

If you went to buy a car and it was advertised as "the most powerful car on the road" and when you test drove it and the fastest it went was 40 mph, would you be happy?

Level 34

in reply to propipe

Cod was never really a fast paced arcade shooter,. I can remember WaW matches going to time. I can remember MW. MW2, MW3, BO and sometimes even BO2 matches going to time and not score in both core and hardcore.

And once persons definition of fast paced is different from anothers, just because it is not fast enough for you does not mean it is not fast paced to others.

Plus I never believe the hype in marketing for I know that most companies will lie in order to make a sell. Only fools believe it blindly ever.

Level 70

in reply to xXxkingfatalxXx1

i'd prefer more medium size maps like tremor or freight..they're not too small like nuketown and strikezone and they're not too big like stonehaven and chasm

Level 6

They needed to have large maps because Mw3 and Bo2 both had small and boring maps.

Level 6
Highlighted

Smaller maps aren't necessarily faster.  You can get some horrible campy games on Strikezone.

The reality is, in general, Ghosts rewards tactical play as well as twitch.  You can ask for smaller maps, but you might not get the faster play you are looking for in this game.  Luckily for you, TF is out now, a game which only has 1 pace, fast.

Level 16

Studios