Why Some People Dislike Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Why Some People Dislike Ghosts

I think the main reason that you guys are complaining so much is because Ghosts takes more skill than the other call of duty games.

You guys have literally complained about EVERYTHING. The worst part is that you guys complain about things in Ghosts that have been in all other COD games such as trigger explosives, spawns, OP killstreaks, OP weapons, bad maps, etc. Complaints about the IEDs are dumb. There has always been a trigger explosive that blows you up if you run around like an idiot. Spawns have always been crappy. At least there are not anymore OP killstreaks like AC130, reaper, chopper gunner to spawn kill you. The weapons are the most balanced they have ever been. There are no Type 95(MW3), famas(BLOPs), M16(COD4) type OP weapons. The maps are great. 4 small, 4 medium, 4 large.

So like I was saying, the only reason you could possibly complain so much about this game is just simply because you are not as good at ghosts as past CODs. I experience this too. My K/D used to be above 2 and now I rock a 1.5 but just because I do worse does not mean there is something wrong with the game. I know that what I said above is subjective but overall it is an unbiased review of the game in comparison to previous CODs. I think you guys really just need to chill with all the whining. It is getting old real fast.

Level 9
166 REPLIES

Re: Why Some People Dislike Ghosts

in reply to Runandgunerring

Amen brother!

Level 2

in reply to Runandgunerring

Here is the thing. All those problems that have been in those other games have come together into one in ghosts. They have had years (yes years) to fix them. They intentionally only have the ghost application for smart phones? Really? The lagging is horrible even though I pay hard earned money for upgraded internet service. Spawning in front of a player to have them kill me before I can move is not my idea of fun or anything that requires any #$%@*& skill. The graphics are crap. They tried to combine a run and gun mentality into maps that are too large to run and gun(Cranked is a joke on overlord and the other big maps). People are dropping like flies off the boards and I don't blame them. All that's left is the hacking, modded 15 year olds like this guy who sit and spawn kill everybody. I am not a kid and don't have Mommy to run and buy my games for me and certainly will not buy another COD game again. Activision you suck.

Level 2

in reply to SCUBASTEVE773

Actually, BO2 represents everything that is wrong with COD. It literally had every problem possible and nothing was ever fixed.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

Not saying it didn't.... just saying they should have fixed it....and ghosts is worse

Level 2

I'm hoping Titan falls will be better...................

Level 2

Too bad its not worse at all. The hit detection is the best its been since MW2, that alone is a huge fix.

Level 20

right but when a guy spawn in front of you, and you kill them, im sure you are not backing out of the game

Level 10

in reply to NoLifeKing32

NoLifeKing32 wrote:

Actually, BO2 represents everything that is wrong with COD. It literally had every problem possible and nothing was ever fixed.

Lemme guess--you were one of those people who absolutely hated the target finder.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

I really didn't care about the TF, I preferred the DB, TF was a stupid idea sure, one which I dont really understand considering the entire game was geared towards MLG and they banned it right away.

Level 20

Studios