Why do teammates do this??

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Why do teammates do this??

in reply to LUGNUTT69

I just love being an actor in a CoD soap opera. How was the popcorn?

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

"Baby, ive been lying to you this whole time... im actually... a camper."

"Michael, no! Myparents will never approve of this! They'll quickscope you when they find out!"

"No. Don't think about your parents. Just think about us... and Riley."

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Lol. Just a little drama. As long as there's a happy ending, I'm good.

LUGNUTT69 Now give me the correct answer to the question and we'll call it a day.

Level 75

in reply to LUGNUTT69

Guess the correct answer is that some people are just plan #%$ holes pure and simple lmao in game anyways lol

Level 1

in reply to LUGNUTT69

For me it's nothing to do with trolling or a dislike of campers in general, it's because of the way you affect the spawn logic.
If you are sat snuggly at a distance from the enemy team and the rest of your side are engaging them up close (and dying), then the game is likely to spawn players near to you. Basically if the rest of the team are rubbish, you begin to inadvertently cause others to respawn in the same place repeatedly, which means they are more likely to be spawn-killed.

If I can't get 10ft from spawn and I can't do anything to affect the skill level of the rest of the team, I can encourage you to move by standing beside you until an enemy engages us.

Sorry, but the way I see it, it's just another tactic that is as valid as camping.

Level 3

in reply to King_of_Serpent

There's no way in heck that the spawn logic works that way anymore. It did, at one time, but not in Ghosts. .

If it did work that way, you wouldn't have people crying about spawning in front of opponents. In any case, I know it doesn't work that way because I was on Siege in the mine/rail car control building for a good three minutes and not once did a teammate spawn anywhere near me. I mean, they were not even spawning half way across the map from me.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
Highlighted

in reply to LUGNUTT69

Didnt read any replies.... i dont have the time or patience for that. For me it really comes down to the game type you where playing. If you were in a TDM match, i don't really see a problem with that. However if you were in a DOM S&R KK lobby, you where playing like a b&*ch. If you want to camp, play TDM/HTDM where having high K/D ratio in a match matters. If your playing an objective based game..... play the #*$&% $#(*&# objective, or get trolled.

Level 2

in reply to LUGNUTT69

this is a big problem when you try to get lean kills. people will block your sight lines and troll you. how am i supposed to get lean kills if everyone thinks im camping? also, finding a lean wall in hardcore is...hard lol.

Level 18

in reply to LUGNUTT69

Because the idiot on your team decided that you were a dirty camper, and wanted to 'punish' you.

Its stupid, and tells you all you need to know about certain parts of this community. Douche-nozzles like the guy you describe are why I roll in a party. If I must play with neanderthal idiots who think everyone should play their way, then at least they are on the other team so I can stomp them flat and feast on their salty tears.

However, should I get behind a sniper/camper, I usually take the opportunity to humiliate them. Nothing personal, just a bit of fun. I've had it done to me before

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

the best thing to do is find a camper at about the time the match is ending tea-bag there back for a few mins then knife them for the final kill and listen to them cry as everyone laughs

Level 22

Studios