Why do you die so fast?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Why do you die so fast?

Man, I thought MW3 was bad when it came down to this.. but on this game.. Geez, its ridiculous. I don't even know what a red-screen looks like yet and I've been playing since release.

Honestly, I just can't get into this one. I really want to enjoy it, but I can't. It's just another disappointment, but that's fine. It's expected from Infinity Ward now. All of their games have gone downhill after Modern Warfare 2.

Anyone else feel the same, or no?

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: Why do you die so fast?

in reply to Exaultu

No. I know what you're talking about but games are going to change, either adapt or play a previous title. The servers are still online.

Level 1

in reply to RICK-JAMES

Funny you'd say, I'm playing a previous title right now. And don't tell me to adapt, All I said was I don't like the game and I won't play it further. I wasn't begging for changes.

Level 1

in reply to Exaultu

You haven't heard? Adapt is the new word to use now when you express concerns about the game. What a "wonderful" community we have right?

Level 8

in reply to Ovrlord

Yep, Love it.

Level 1

in reply to Exaultu

Maybe the community isn't so fond of you. 'Oh I don't like change, I'm quitting'

Goodbye. But thanks for announcing it before you go because we all care so much.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to RICK-JAMES

Hmmm.. I don't remember announcing that I'm quitting Call of Duty. I must be crazy. Sorry.

Level 1

in reply to Ovrlord

Ovrlord wrote:

You haven't heard? Adapt is the new word to use now when you express concerns about the game. What a "wonderful" community we have right?

Nah... adapt is the old word used to help people understand that if they are dying too much or too fast that the issue is them and not the game.

Nothing the OP wrote implies there is an issue with the game... even if he thinks there is.

Each COD plays different than it's predecessors.

Either adapt your game to be successful...

... or complain the game is broken when you don't want to.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Exaultu

You die fast because weapons do more damage. You can't run and gun. Get hit with a bullit turn around and still win the gunfight. You've to be more carefull

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 60

in reply to dtuchpunk

dtuchpunk wrote:

You die fast because weapons do more damage. You can't run and gun. Get hit with a bullit turn around and still win the gunfight. You've to be more carefull

It still happens...

Level 1

Studios