Why do you keep putting me in that lobby/game?!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Why do you keep putting me in that lobby/game?!

in reply to VECTORdude

My Bad

Level 4

in reply to VECTORdude

VECTORdude wrote:

Be_sharp_Sabre wrote:

Well the low population of players in Ghosts now is the killing factor for finding lobby's.

I'm sorry, but that apostrophe does not belong there.

It goes a bit deeper than that. The plural of "lobby" is "lobbies"

Level 24

in reply to greyfryer67

Everybody straighten up, our commander just walked in

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuckfrack wrote:

Everybody straighten up, our commander just walked in

As you were men, as you were.

Level 24

in reply to JSlayer211

I usually find waiting up to 15 - 30 seconds after quitting a match then trying again gives a higher chance of being put into a different match than the one you quit from.

The again as others have stated it could be a matchmaking problem, not enough players currently in that game mode or you live in a location where there aren't many people who play call of duty ghosts.

Not many people play ghosts compared to the other cods which will also make the problem worse.

Think when MW3 came out on 360 alone it would have 600,000+ online at the same time Also when blops 1 came out on it's release (a few days in) it had over 3 million online at the same time on 360 whereas ghosts 360 doesn't have anywhere near that figure. A large population of players went back to Black Ops 2 or one of the older cods and now that many players moved to the One and Ps4 that also doesn't help the problem as the players are now spread out across two more consoles.

Level 15

in reply to JSlayer211

It's just the games way of saying , dont be a quitter.

Level 6

in reply to CallofDookie201

So if you were thrown into a game of Blitz on Free Fall, and the enemy team had a spawn killing trap setup with LMG's murdering you as soon as you spawned in. You wouldn't quit? That has happened to me atleast twice. The amount of times I was put BACK into those games was about 20 total. Sounds like a fun afternoon right? But if leaving those games makes me a quitter and I never even selected a character to join the game, owell.

Level 18

in reply to JSlayer211

There is one problem, I never see more than 1400 playing blitz unless it's clan wars... Particularly low number of players which will decrease the amount of lobbies...  it yes, I'd leave in that scenario... I think the main problem you have is the low amount of online players... I like dom but only find so many lobbies, if I back out, and I do for many reasons, I go to the right once exited to wait till my player reloads (there is a circle showing he is loading) and usually, once he loads and I select my mode again, I get into a new lobby... If that doesn't work, I just play TDM... That usually has the most players.

Level 11

in reply to JSlayer211

Yhea if I am in a particularly laggy lobby and leave I usually get put back in the same match and this has gone on from practically day 1.

Level 19

in reply to JSlayer211

Since the latest DLC has come out, I wanted to play Mutiny, no luck yet. Im also sick of getting thrown in the same lobbies; totally agree with you.

Level 43

Studios