Why do you keep putting me in that lobby/game?!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Why do you keep putting me in that lobby/game?!

in reply to starbuckfrack

....and I try to admit when I make a mistake and I have made a mistake in the way I have responded in some of my threads. I'll put it down to banter and nothing personal against you. Enjoy the weekend too.

Level 7

in reply to Robwolves

Sorry i didnt mean YOU, I meant some other people in the forum overall, and they know who they are

Now get outta here and enjoy your weekend

Level 72

in reply to Robwolves

Sorry , forgot to discuss that last part you mentioned. My brain issues made me keep trying to edit or adjust my words in my post more to make more sense. Otherwise it might take me  a day to respond.

They cant really cater to an individual set in a group so the only real thing they can do to appease us overall is to put us in the same "Disney Feeder Line". Because no one in this game has any kind of special pass to get ahead in line.

If a lobby is missing one player they still are going to try and fill that one with the next available player and if that again happens to be you then so be it. They need to keep the games filled overall first before they decide on starting a new one.

Level 72

in reply to Robwolves

You have to realize when you are arguing with someone that refuses to accept logic. It's never going to be a fruitful conversation.

If the game lags to 5 fps as he claims, he stays.

Hacked lobbies, he stays.

Maps he hates, he stays. (Probably will claim he loves every map in the game)

Spawn killing, he stays.

Thrown into a game that's a sure fire loss with streaks going crazy, he stays.

And somehow he thinks that makes him a better gamer/person or something. In my book, it either makes a person like that a liar or an idiot. Neither are good.

People like that have a view that the developers are God-like and have made a flawless game to be heralded for the ages. It's that kind of mentality that hurts the game though. Ghosts has some really fun aspects to it, but also some glaring and annoying issues that should have been addressed by this time in CoD's lifespan.

If you say that removing the ping bars was a bad idea, people like that come along and say that "they weren't accurate anyway." "We never needed them etc."

You say we had an option for best connection, they say "it wasn't good and didn't work anyway!"

You say I hate how cumbersome it is to mute people now, they say "you shouldn't mute your team anyway, you have to communicate."

You say where are the dedicated servers? They say "I have played on ONE every day and dedis won't help lag!"

I just try to ignore the CoD apologists and continue to give constructive criticism and feedback that could improve the gaming experience of the franchise from my PoV.

Saying, just wait in the lobby or play another mode, isn't going to cut it. I could just play another game or franchise. With Destiny, Titanfall 2, and Halo on the horizon, it's in every CoD fan's best interest to have the gaming experience improved significantly. Looking at the numbers, CoD is definitely losing steam. The more fanboys that praise at the alter and tell people to go spend a good portion of their time waiting in lobbies, will find that there are more options than just that. Maybe it's time to look closely at Don Mattrick's "we have a console for that..." comment lol. Sony had a solution to offer as well and people took it.

Level 18

in reply to JSlayer211

JSlayer211 wrote:

You have to realize when you are arguing with someone that refuses to accept logic. It's never going to be a fruitful conversation.

If the game lags to 5 fps as he claims, he stays.

Hacked lobbies, he stays.
I am sorry but where did I say anything about hacked lobbies ? If I DO quit a game thats a hacked lobby thats a different story. The hacked lobby is a violation of XBL and I apploud anyone who would leave one but this discussion isnt about hacked lobbies, it is about you quitting LEGIT games and what to do about it. You also never discussed hacked lobbies either.

Maps he hates, he stays. (Probably will claim he loves every map in the game)

Nope I said I never left a GAME, I even stated I jump lobbies. Logic would at least include reading what someone posts but you didnt.

Spawn killing, he stays.

Been spawn TRAPPED on a few maps but never been spawn killed. The teams I play have always helped us to avoid being spawn trapped.

Thrown into a game that's a sure fire loss with streaks going crazy, he stays.

Next game when all is even I might get the better game. I refuse to let the lt be a loss because of my wanting to quit. If I lose in a full game then thats my fault for not adapting to work well with my team.If we lose then we lose.

And somehow he thinks that makes him a better gamer/person or something. In my book, it either makes a person like that a liar or an idiot. Neither are good.

Dont need to lie, this is a public forum where I dont need to lie, so thanks for assuming so when you have no proof I did lie. You assume I lie so wouldnt that make you an idiot ?

People like that have a view that the developers are God-like and have made a flawless game to be heralded for the ages. It's that kind of mentality that hurts the game though. Ghosts has some really fun aspects to it, but also some glaring and annoying issues that should have been addressed by this time in CoD's lifespan.

Never said they are god like anywhere did I ? There are thing I dislike about every game. I usually say it once in a discussion and let it go. But you dont. You hold on to it and call the people that disagree with you liars and didiots cause you cant fathom that other people have opinions that not only differ from yours but could WAY differ from yours.

If you say that removing the ping bars was a bad idea, people like that come along and say that "they weren't accurate anyway." "We never needed them etc."

Didnt need them because I understood that connections that are constantly changing have lag. I dont need to dissect every lobby I play in. Especially on such an unpredictable thing like the internet.

You say we had an option for best connection, they say "it wasn't good and didn't work anyway!"

Some people will disagree with you but you cant handle disagreement can you ?

You say I hate how cumbersome it is to mute people now, they say "you shouldn't mute your team anyway, you have to communicate."

You say where are the dedicated servers? They say "I have played on ONE every day and dedis won't help lag!"

They wont. I get at best 30 ping in Titanfall but other players might not so guess what there will be lag issues. Never claimed I was on one EVER but I can tell you I never had a host migration since December so I would assume I was in one . Does Dedis help in Titanfall ? Nope. Do they help in BF ? Nope. They might make it better and then they might make it worse. You read way too much stuff into it when people post stuff you dont agree with.

I just try to ignore the CoD apologists and continue to give constructive criticism and feedback that could improve the gaming experience of the franchise from my PoV.

you give your feedback and others have a right to give THEIR feedback. If you dont want feedback that doesnt agree with yours then post a blog. But to sit there and claim people are idiots or are lying to you because they dont agree with you just makes you look like a child with an attitude problem. I never claimed you were an idiot or called you a liar in this thread did I ?

Saying, just wait in the lobby or play another mode, isn't going to cut it. I could just play another game or franchise. With Destiny, Titanfall 2, and Halo on the horizon, it's in every CoD fan's best interest to have the gaming experience improved significantly. Looking at the numbers, CoD is definitely losing steam. The more fanboys that praise at the alter and tell people to go spend a good portion of their time waiting in lobbies, will find that there are more options than just that. Maybe it's time to look closely at Don Mattrick's "we have a console for that..." comment lol. Sony had a solution to offer as well and people took it.

Now back onto topic. They have tried different solutions in every COD but they have NEVER helped out in the game to help a player to quit games. One year they even punished players for quitting the game the wrong way. But as far as I remember they gave you a loss for wuitting games. So if they give you punishe=ment for leaving games then why should they help you as lift a finger to help you as well ? Suffer like all the rest of us do, you are no more important than us.You THINK you are but you are just a little speck in the COD universe like the rest of us.

Just because some new game might be coming out doesnt mean any of those games will give you some option because you quit too much, they might even punish you worse. You cant assume they will just like I cant assume they wont. The present version of Titanfall doesnt give you any quitting and joining options (or help) so why would you assume the next one will ?

so what COD might be losing steam. All games die as well as all games have their bad periods too. They game could be dying and I think youre right but that was why they brought in hopefully THREE developers to boost the game. Some day GTA will die and I accept that. Some day TF will die and I accept that. This game might be dying and I accept that.

Level 72

in reply to JSlayer211

tumblr_m05rmtbx7G1qzer91o1_500.jpg

Level 24

in reply to JSlayer211
Same here and think everyone has same problem
Level 15

in reply to JSlayer211

I play early in the morning when the numbers are at there lowest and this does happen once and a while, but to make it sound like a "true problem" or an epidemic is just exaggerating. I leave lobbies because I hate S&R like i said, but I don't have a problem finding a new lobby after a few minutes, so for this to make you "turn off your console for the night" sounds kinda silly to me

A few questions;

What time are you playing and what game mode are you looking for?

Level 32

in reply to JSlayer211

I know this is head wrecking I think it depends on the diversity of your matchmaking? As in if you live in a built up area or mainland your servers will have more choice when putting you into a host server? If you live on an island you will be put into the nearest host with the best connection! Maybe Im wrong! It stills sucks though!

Level 1

Studios