Will the XP glitchers be punished?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Will the XP glitchers be punished?

My buddy just showed me that he got from level 15 to 57 in 1 game of a modded lobby.

Do you guys think IW has plans to punish these types of players?

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Will the XP glitchers be punished?

in reply to TBundy69

yes.

Level 6

in reply to TBundy69

Yep. And they report modders to Microsoft too. If they bought the Season Pass they are really screwed.

Level 72

in reply to TBundy69

They're already banning people for it. It's stupid because this is happening in public domination games, so it's not some peoples fault if they get a kill and it puts up a ton of ranks because once that happens it'll be to late and he/she will banned. It happened to me, MS doesn't give a sh*t and Infinity Ward doesn't either.

Level 1

in reply to Drazzles

Actually it is the players fault.

You read and signed that you read and understood the agreement that stated you will not cheat, glitch or mod anything on the Xbox Live Service. If you did not agree to the terms that you are responsible then you cannot get access to the Xbox Live Service.

If you are playing a game and you get a kill that gives you a ton of points the only way to prevent a ban is to leave immediately.

In Black Ops 1 I accidentally fell into a lobby that got 300 thousand points per kill. After the second kill I turned off my Xbox. Didnt get banned for it.

You find yourself in a modded lobby MS and Activision both will ban you for deciding to stay. They both even state that you are 100 percent responsible for what you do on your account.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

What happens if you are in a hardcore game and the HUD doesn't show the points earned per kill etc...
I know that you would notice the rapid rank rises but by that time it isn't immediately.

What then?

Level 2

in reply to TBundy69

sure...always starts with "my buddy"....or "a buddy of mine"....yeah you're gonna get banned kid. ffs be a little more original.

Level 9

in reply to TBundy69

as a player whether it be on console or PC, you should know when something doesn't feel right in a Lobby. don't just stay in a situation where you know there is something fishy going on.

Level 2

in reply to Arcane_Skywolfe

I've never seen a hacked lobby and wouldn't know whether someone seeing me round corners was down to lag compensation or the fact that i'm glowing white through walls. I can't see it being too easy to avoid being caught out by it.

Level 2

in reply to TBundy69

yes there are being dealt with check support

Level 16

Studios