Will there be a combat record?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Will there be a combat record?

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

So winning doesn't matter in tdm?

Of course it does.  But a good, legitimate KD (e.g., 2.2KD/250SPM) usually means decent W/L.

And if you were to ask me if I prefered winning over losing, I just might anwer, perhaps to your surprise, a definitive "yes."

Level 40

in reply to omer1213

I play for fun so I really don't monitor my stats much.  However, I think the game should allow one to decide if his/her stats are publicly available for viewing.

Level 1

in reply to omer1213

I'm sure it will be.

Be nice if there is an option to just select which stat you want to take rankings priority.  For example, in Dom you can pick W/L as the standard.  In TDM, especially, you can pick KD followed by SPM or, if you like SPM, SPM followed by KD. 

Level 40

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

It should just show the main stat that matters for the game mode you're about to play. K/D ONLY in TDM.

Level 6

in reply to yukmout

Totally agree here. 

Level 40
Highlighted

in reply to omer1213

I dont understand about the kd for tdm, and not for objective based game modes. WL is important also to tdm. It shouldnt just be KD for tdm. I dont mind seeing the kd for each player because it gives me an idea of what im about to face, but it should also show the WL in these games as well. I would also prefer to see there favorite weapons as well. The favorite weapons give me an idea of what kind of players we are about to go up against.

Level 10

in reply to iamyourfather

If you have a high k/d in TDM is more than likely you'll be winning those games. Even if the guys stats were low on the W/L it would just mean his team was horrible / lag / people that rage and dashboard.

Level 6

in reply to iamyourfather

iamyourfather wrote:

WL is important also to tdm. It shouldnt just be KD for tdm

Certainly.  Although it may not always be the case, but if you go 22-5 in TDM, you usually helped to win the game.

The exception is the camper, who goes 7-1 every game.  This is why SPM is somewhat important because it's rare to see a guy with a 2+KD and 160SPM, but they're there.  I say "somewhat" becuase, IMO, there's no real difference between a guy with a 2+KD/260SPM and a guy with a 2+KD/330SPM because to me they're equally skilled but just at different playstyles. 

Level 40

in reply to omer1213

No, there will not be the BO combat record for now we have elite to view most of those stats. No need to include it in the game anymore.

Level 70

in reply to omer1213

There needs to be 3 stats.

K/D

W/L

Disconnect %.

Most used weapon would be nice also.

Level 47

Studios