Worst spawns, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Worst spawns, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but IW knew the spawns were horrendous, yet they still kept it. I get spawn killed at least 4 times every game. It's getting old fast and it pisses me of to no end! Seriously, why isn't there at least a 5 sec. spawn protection? Then the spawn campers would get a dose of there own medicine. I've even seen people putting I.E.D's down after they spawn and getting a spawn kill, it's garbage.  Nobody likes getting spawn killed and this game, by far, has the worst spawning I have ever seen, period. Implement a 5 sec. spawn protection and all is fixed, that simple. Make your dedicated players happy. Honestly IW, you can't afford to lose any more players. This title is the first in history to lose almost half it's sales in a week. Corporate offices are no longer allowing Ghost to be returned/exchanged, ANYHWHERE. I don't know about you, but that really doesn't say much about this game. Please, just fix the god awful spawns, it will tremendously help this game.

Level 1
38 REPLIES

Re: Worst spawns, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to Lou_Dogg

This game doesnt have "safety spawns" . A simple search would have helped you with that.

What makes it real funny for me is I have been on the COD forums for at least 5 years. No matter if they patch the spawns or not people just cant adapt to the game.

5 years of the lobbies full of spawn complaints is enough. Adapt already .

At least a week has gone by with the game. Yet I STILL havent been spawn killed.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

" At least a week has gone by with the game. Yet I STILL havent been spawn killed. "

Really? You're the lucky kind. I'm the type of player that has done spawn traps since CoD 5 days. Already in Ghosts KC I know a spot on almost ALL the maps where I can stare at a spawn point and people will spawn there. If I run in a 4 - 6 man, we can lock down spawns getting over 60 kills a game each. Spawns in this game are so bad for the map sizes.

Look at Stonehaven. Such a BIG map with open areas. The 2 spawns are basically the 2 you start in. Spawn, run forward about 20 steps, sit behind a wall and wait for people to spawn, run past you and kill them. Spawns are awful, there's no justifying it.

Level 1

in reply to Pkerjock123

lol.... spawn killer... kick... lmao stop killin meh sheesh

Level 1

Play 3 games of FFA and watch the spawns. The game will literally start the games opening spawn with a player 10 ft. to one side or the other. This is especially bad on Strikezone, Overload, and Warhawk. Now I am a FFA veteran, however, In all the Cod's I have played, I have never seen this. I literally spawned inside someone 2 or 3 times, as in I spawned and it seemed glitchy, I took a step to the side and was next to an enemy as if I just stepped out of him. Big maps, small maps, this should not be happening. Be lucky it has not happened to you.

Level 9

in reply to filthy3627

this game is crap

Level 1

starbuckfrack wrote:

This game doesnt have "safety spawns" . A simple search would have helped you with that.

What makes it real funny for me is I have been on the COD forums for at least 5 years. No matter if they patch the spawns or not people just cant adapt to the game.

5 years of the lobbies full of spawn complaints is enough. Adapt already .

At least a week has gone by with the game. Yet I STILL havent been spawn killed.

On certain maps, like Stonehaven, the spawns can simply be horrific when controlling a side of the map.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

Congratulations. You haven't seen the problem. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and it doesn't alleviate how often it happens by burying your head in the sand.

The fact that you've seen these complaints for five years is more telling of how incompetent the developers are than anything.

Level 9

How the hell do you adapt to spawning in front of enemies and getting instantly killed by them?  How do you adapt to people spawning literally right behind you and shooting you?  Are you telling me to adapt to a company not giving a rats ass about anything besides money?  BO had terrible spawns but Treyarch fixed them.  How can it be so hard for IW to fix their problems?  Honestly, you are going to tell me that getting spawn killed on Stonehaven, one of the biggest maps, is okay and I just need to adapt?  Are you stupid or just blinded by your love for the title?

Its a problem that can be fixed.  You just have to have a company that is willing to fix their problems not just make money by selling shit.  With all these new shooters coming out COD is going to die quickly with they lack of support in their games.

Level 1

You haven't proved anything by saying that you don't get spawn killed yourself. Just because it doesn't happen to you does not automatically mean that other people will experience the same thing. Saying adapt over and over is not helping your case either when there is a clear issue in the game. I can only laugh when people blurt out "adapt" every time someone presents an issue. I honestly cannot believe that people would say that word over and over again to justify a problem. It's getting old, and it only makes you look foolish when it's a legitimate case.

Level 8

Studios