Worst spawns, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Worst spawns, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to starbuckfrack

then u r lucky... today i was killed 6 times before i went ten seconds either way i spwned... 3 times before i even saw where i was spawning... yep all i got was a flash... n how i broke the cycle was watched the kill cam of the guy above leaning over the rail aiming straight on down at me....  my adaptation will be don't waste my cash on something that annoys me... perhaps that's what we all should do... stop buying for our kids n grand kids these games and hope the company can adapt to the loss of cash

Level 1

To be fair SBF, at least once a night I've seen people spawn in on my screen. I've had instances where I'm pretty sure I've been on the other end of that too...

Level 31

Damn your lucky I get spawned killed all the time on ALL game modes except the Search game modes of course all I know is these spawns were clearly not for these maps and need to be revamped because I like big maps and I want them to keep them.

Level 23

in reply to Lou_Dogg

It's pretty bad in this game, i agree. Stonehaven which is ironically a large map where it should be impossible for one team  to fully dominate due to the hills, houses and walls; has fixed spawns. Literally suffered from having a  beaten a player but the player spawns in the broken stone ruin building northern right point of the map and i'm just literally 20 steps away to get hit in the back. So does Freight have horrible spawns and Warhawk. It really is a server issue, because a better server programmed to handle this would have the capability to ping player locations, detect where players are facing and spawn you in a safe spot clearly away from imminent danger. It's not fair to spawn trap or spawn and automatically get the chance to instantly kill another player. Games like Battlefield try to protect players by laying boundaries and spawning players in places where if they even got spawn trapped, they have the opportunity to defend themselves and break the trap due to helpful map features and just the size of the map. 

Level 4

in reply to Lou_Dogg

lets just say you can easily violate the 2/3rds rule in domination.

stonehaven, if you are unlucky to end up with only B is just laughable. hey everbody, lets spawn inside the castle and everyone can sit outside the castle and pick em off with an L115. all..day...long.

Level 18

i don't and refuse to spawn kill n if my team mates are doing it... i do everything i can to flash even my own guys or through smoke down... because it's just not fair to the others... jest my opinion... but i've been in stonehaven hell far too many times and usually end up with 2 people on my team due to spawn killers... it's retarded and i try to avoid this map at all costs if i'm not with others i know won't leave

Level 1

in reply to Lou_Dogg

The same was said in BLOPS, MW3, BLOPS2....The cycle continues.

Quit dying so much, and you'll not get spawn killed....

Do you complain when you get the jump on a freshly spawned player?.......

Thought not.

Level 7

in reply to Dicemann

For sure. People need to use their brains before running around all crazy- and they will live longer.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to Dicemann

Pretty vague and selfish reply there. This forum is to address these problems and maybe sp,e people are being too complacent with the issue like you are which is why they continue because the companies don't feel like the consumers are addressing them too much. if the same was said with the other game I doubt it was as bad as this game me having played every gamemode in every game you just mentioned and having played days worth of gamehours never seen a spawn problem as bad as Ghosts among other things. Some players like yourself act complacent about issues with the game without regarding the fact why players get in such a great uproar on social websites and blogs is because the dominating fact is this game has some really embarrassing and despicable developer and programmer issues that make complaints from other games not seem that bad. Besides your reply seeming more personal and somewhat immature justifying that you have no contribution to even attempt to fix the problem because you said it yourself  "The same was said in BLOPS, MW3, BLOPS2....The cycle continues." and while this official website gives you the opportunity to express your problems you just seem at ease with it or maybe even like it which retards the solution to the problem.

Level 4

in reply to Lou_Dogg

I agree OP the spawns are rubbish.

Level 12

Studios