Worst spawns, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Worst spawns, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to Lou_Dogg
To the OP, forget about the lack of spawn protection, how about the retardation of spawning in FRONT of enemies.  Just last night I literally spawned into a crossfire from an enemy into a teammate, thus giving the guy a double kill.  Today, I spawned in front of a maniac, watched for a brief second as he knifed my teammate and then commenced to knifing me before I could even squeeze of a third shot (not that it matters b/c Maniacs and Dogs are ridiculously over powered, but those are other issues).  I also spawned, and took two steps into an IED too.  It's garbage!  IW, if you ever bother to read this forum post, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for this deplorable programming oversight.    This comes from an avid fan of MW3, which I still play to this day.  And to think I was actually excited to play this game.  Biggest waste of $60 since Dead Island 2.
Level 1

in reply to Lou_Dogg

Spawns suck getting to the point I want to throw the game away. I thought black ops II was bad but you guys take the cake. You should make it to where the player picks where he or she wants to apawn, then there would be no way to complain about it. Kind of funny you spawn and look left or right and you can get a free kill. Even funnier when you watch the enemy spawn right in front of you.Then there is the bull shit gun damage on top of that. Would run around a corner and get shot with a SMG with one bullet in the leg and die. It takes me at least 5 bullets if not more in standard game plays. Infinity Ward you suck. Saddens me to say because of the smooth game play and the wonderful maps but man, fix the bull shit.  Treyarc is the stuff watch your back IW you might get stabbed in it.........

Level 1

in reply to Lou_Dogg

im torn, i like it when i have 6 people spawn in front of me then i can kill all of them in one spray... but i dont like it when they spawn  behind me with there gun at my head.

Level 3

in reply to Lou_Dogg

It's not that they are bad some maps are just too big for 6-6    #BRINGBACKGW

Level 18

in reply to scolia5044

I don't think they can bring back Ground War with the current gen consoles

Level 1

in reply to scolia5044

I have seen people spawn in my line of sight. I have spawned behind someone. I have been killed as soon as I spawned. I get shot in the back almost every time I shoot someone. Saying the spawns are bad is an understatement. It's a travesty.

I don't want to even imagine what it would be like if Ground War was added to the game. I'm certain that with 9v9 game modes, you'll see how much IW has f'ed up the spawns.

Level 8

in reply to Ovrlord

^ This. I can laugh along with it (stats don't matter and all that...) but it is pretty ridiculous that on these "huge" maps people do continually spawn around / behind you. My record so far is 12 deaths in a row without being able to move more than 1 step or lasting more than 2 seconds. My wife thought it was hilarious  - "you're not very good - are you supposed to be dying continuously like that?" - err... How do people suggest you "adapt" to that?

I've also had the opposite occur when I've been ADS shooting someone and have actually seen someone spawn a couple of feet from the person I'm shooting. I've also seen people spawn directly in front of me. This should NEVER happen IMO.

This is the only game breaking issue in my opinion. Ghosts has the potential to be one of the best CODs - the connection is pretty decent for me, I like the fact that streaks are not overpowered, the TTK seems fine (I play hardcore 90+% of the time anyway...) and I like the maps for the most part.

In my experience it's extremely common to get 4-6 of these events (ie. die, spawn and die IMMEDIATELY either because you spawn 2 feet in front of someone or on an IED or behind a teammate who's in the process of being shot etc. etc.) in a single match. Anyone who says they have NEVER seen this is flat out deluded or should definitely do the lottery this weekend...

Level 1

in reply to Lou_Dogg

Spawn protection is a horrendous idea. Sorry but when people are spawning near to enemies, neither deserves to die as a result. Its BS either way, but fairer to give neither player an advantage.

Level 31

in reply to Lou_Dogg

Im not even joking today on strikezone i spawned into a guy hardscoping my spawn spot just waiting.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Lou_Dogg

You would think that after this much time developing COD games, IW would get some idea how to improve their spawning system.  Its really not that complicated to spawn someone in safty.  No one wants to spawn, walk two feet and die.  Nore does anyone want the enemy to spawn almost within knife range of you.  The spawn system is a joke and it only shows how bad the studio(s) are at iterating improvement.

We should hold the studio(s) accountable for their lack of improvement.  But we dont.  We just continue buying the same stuff year after year.  So its no wonder they just copy and paste.

Level 2

Studios