Worst spawns, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Worst spawns, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to AllG00DThings

Except IW didn't do the multiplayer. Raven Software did.

Level 9

in reply to Lou_Dogg

I had a TDM match on Freight the other night where I spawned right along with 3 of the other team.  We all took 2 steps and realized which kid didn't belong and I lost in a hail of bullets.  How is that possible?  I too have spawned in someone's sights.  It's supremely frustrating.

People will say it doesn't happen to them or get better situational awareness, blah blah blah.  It happens.  Every match I play with a full squad from a friendly clan we all have it happen to us.  I can echo the guy above who said that I have spawned literally inside someone.   That was fun.  How can I get knifed immediately after spawning?  Or better yet, spawning with an enemy tank dog next to me.  Good times.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Lou_Dogg

worst game ever. f*cked spans. terrible lag.

Level 1

in reply to dajohn

In case you do not know there is a solution to reducing lag on any game, I'm about to type a topic on it. If your not computer savvy It will also open your eyes on some things about xbox and gaming in general.

Level 4

in reply to Lou_Dogg

YES YELLING WORKS WHICH IS WHY WE SHOULD YELL FOR EVERYTHING WE WANT CHANGED!!!!!!!!! But on a serious note change your title it's hard to take you seriously.

Level 23

in reply to Lou_Dogg

I literally spawned into an I.E.D, died, respawned to a new location and into another I.E.D. But wait, it gets better.

ON my third spawn i pop up right into the enemy's backyard were i get about a half a step and hear the thunk of an

I.M.S. Guess Im not adapting properly. Personally i thought it was pretty damn funny because i cant take this game

seriously, and tested it out myself. When you spawn drop an I.E.D. or an I.M.S and you will see just how broke it is.

Level 3

in reply to deve8tor

this works for grenades too spawned on about 4 which i still want know how i am this lucky 

Level 22

in reply to deve8tor

I suffered from the same situations multiple times. On occasions I will spawn on a dropped weapon and the game will automatically have me pick up the weapon which is ridiculous. A prime example of Call of Duty Ghost spawn system being corrupted or improperly configured is in Search and Destroy; I will join a game and be spectating the game just to evaluate my teams skills and tactics so i can choose wither I want to play or not and the game will literally force spawn me with predetermined class that isn't mine, I do that so I wouldn't have to play game that are loss, that's my way of having a better time playing. Instead I'm being given a SC-2010 assault rifle with no attachment and a list of default strike packages instead of being kicked if i'm inactive which is preposterous which in the case when player "AFK" so to speak and remain inactive they should be kicked like any other game modes. In Call of Duty overall "AFK" is a major problem because whereas in Battlefield it is completely under control. If you spawn In Battlefield and remain inactive for 300 seconds you get kicked, like that it will lower the enemies chance of getting easy kills and also clear the spot for a player who is actually ready to play. So many obviously easy fixes not enough logical brains to make it happen it seems. It's not about funding or being time consuming, it's about workers not putting an effort to clear out easy issues that plague the game. Battlefield developers are always harder workers, more determined, more careful and of course very much creative than COD developers. They're paving the way to better and more enjoyable FPS multiplaying. If you even  see the details these people are adding to the game even after it's launch, maps where new and non-repeated features are being added to make it more dynamic it's incredible for today's age of video gaming.

Level 4

in reply to Lou_Dogg

Spawns have been bad in every CoD. Yes, they are much worse in Ghosts, but who honestly expected them to be good? They've never been good.

Level 8

Studios