Xbox 360 vs Xbox one graphics

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Xbox 360 vs Xbox one graphics

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

increased shadowing, lighting and particle effects with greater character detail. Other than that the game will be the same in how it plays pretty much.

Level 70

in reply to Bubbagump3

The devs aren't using the Xbox One to its full potential. The graphics will be a bit better, but nothing to brag about if you're a "next-gen" owner with a copy of CoD: Ghosts. Think of the few coming years of games as tests as the devs get used to the new hardware. This is why I will wait at least 2 years before purchasing either a PS4 or Xbox One.

Level 6

in reply to Bubbagump3

There is not going to much diference. That is wjy I am buying xbox360 version untill I buy xbox one in december

Level 7

in reply to Bubbagump3

upresed 360 version with extra effects, game will likely play the same overall though.

Level 22

in reply to Bubbagump3

nothing is really that different the graphics will only be a little bit better in the way of considering that it can have 8 people play on the same station at once

Level 1

in reply to Bubbagump3

Greetings Comrade,

Despite the fact that Cod Ghosts runs on a new engine there is basically no difference between the two versions.  Each one looks as crappy as the other.  Play Modern Warfare 3 if you wish to see what the game will look like.

No need to thank me fellow soldier

Sincerly, Dick the Dick

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to DickTheDick

Haha, probably will be true.

Level 2

in reply to Bubbagump3

Theres no way even in this early stage the two games will look the same. nonsense. it WILL look better on the ONE. I agree the main difference will happen over the years. Yes we all know pc is better graphically, but if z top performance is required for a TRUE gamer he better be rich coz it changes every week. most of us are happy just accepting what weve got. and some of us perfer xbox controllers and 50" tvs go keyboard mouse and monitor..A true gamer is measured by the time he spends gaming, not by the platform he plays on...end of...

Level 16

in reply to Bubbagump3

No one can tell you as there hasn't been a single game run on the Xbox One yet. Microsoft has actually already gotten in trouble for upping the resolution of one of their supposed Xbox One Gameplays. Simple fact of the matter is that you'll never know until you open up the Xbox One and play it for yourself.

Level 4

in reply to xThatTributeGuy

So everything we have been seeing is running on xbox360???

Level 2

Studios