Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Xbox 360 vs Xbox one graphics

in reply to JobIessMoney

LOL.. they almost are now.

Level 70

in reply to JobIessMoney

typical PC Snobbery.

I am glad you like your PC. But just because not everyone plays on them doesn't mean we aren't true gamers.

The whole argument is just silliness.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

They're more powerful and require more money to acquire (Assuming you're not settling for lower end). However I never did say that the gamers aren't true gamers I said PCs are the true gaming platform. But since you bring it up; in my mind a true gamer cares about how their game plays and looks and will be willing to put money aside to save up or buy right away the best they can to game with. PCs are the inevitable future for consoles. They'll either remain low end PCs at a cheap price or become abandoned all together.

Level 10

in reply to JobIessMoney

Having played both, I don't fully agree.

PC gaming has gotten better over the years, but it can still be complex and more problematic than anything else.

Console gaming is quick and fun, and for those of us who just don't have the time to invest in PCs, they are a perfectly viable source of entertainment. I have never had an issue with how games look on my console (certain games being the exception of course).

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to JobIessMoney

I have to disagree a true gamer plays the game how ever they can. They don't care if it has the best graphics or sound or not. The graphics and sound is not the main point or reason to play the game.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

A true gamer plays how ever they can play, yes. But they should choose the platform that would give them the most out of their games. No, graphics and sound are not the main reasons to play a game. Notice I included "how their game plays". I feel PC has the single best, and smoothest game play of all the current (and more than likely future) consoles. When I play a game like Skyrim for example. It has great solid game play on both PC and console however PC can further enhance your gaming experience ten fold. With an over abundance of mods that improve combat, skills, graphics, sound, etc. It's fluidity and overall game experience is just increased. It's an amazing game made better. While graphics and sound aren't the most important thing in the world by far it's some games like this (Mods bringing it that much further) that I like to look around at what I'm playing and how great it looks or listen to the better sounds. It makes you think about how far the gaming industry has come. The PC community is just further ahead of consoles simply because console gamers aren't willing to (or can't afford to) shed out the money it costs for a decent gaming computer. Ah well, my days here are done. Think what you will, please do consider my points though and point out mistakes. I shall not reply but I will read your reply.

Level 10

in reply to trialstardragon

Actually they arent, Ive been pricing mid grade PC's, as Im going to build a new one, and the consoles cant compete with a mid grade pc that had a stand alone video card of medium quality. What holds the consoles back, is price, but also, lack of room. Having to squash every thing into a small area is what will always hold them back as well. I will likely get a console, but for games that have been made PC first and ported to the consoles, I will get on the PC because its optimized for it.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to RUSTY GUN

isn't the full game getting dedicated servers ? i thought so. because 360 gamers can play against xbox one gamers. that was made clear at the reveal. so if only xbox one gamers get dedicated servers how will 360 players play against them ?

Level 1

in reply to Fruity_Pops

360 cannot play against x1 gamers. There is no cross platform playability like that. What it said is that your information/stats can be moved back and forth between the two when playing. Not that the two consoles can play each other.

360 will not be getting the dedicated servers those are only for the x1.

Level 70

in reply to Bubbagump3

This might be worth viewing.

Activision Ambassador

Studios