You add a game type, but dont FIX the OPERATIONS, WTF!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: You add a game type, but dont FIX the OPERATIONS, WTF!!

in reply to elgaucho78

What do you expect?  Them to fix it immediately only for you?  They need to get all the glitches figured out before they can figure out how to patch them.  Then it will be another week before the patch actually comes out.

Level 47

in reply to A_Pig_that_flys

Hacked Domination lobbies is the only issue with Ghosts? Ever hear of lag?

People with superiority complexes are so boring. Zzzzzzzzzz

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to STEEDA1

Not to sound harsh, but perhaps the operations problem is a complicated bug that wasn't discovered until after they made the call that SnD needed to be brought back.

There is a finite number of developers working a finite number of hours.

Don't get me wrong, this sucks for people having the issue and I feel for them, but you need to look at the big picture.

Level 4

in reply to TheUndeadGoat

the operations problems have been reported on here and acknowledged by devs all the way back to the 9th-10th of November and its a known bug for them to release S&D but not fix a known problem with the game is a really bad joke

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

Pretty sure SnD was already in the game under private matches. so we're not talking a bughunt and codefix/testing to move it into the Standard playlist.

Level 4

the point is if you can go on twitter and all over social media saying look were giving you S&D but cant anywhere state a eta on a fix for a bug that breaks a major part of this game its a joke doesnt matter that all it took was a playlist update they should of pushed it back and focused on broken parts of this game instead of putting in game modes that should of been in the game from launch

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

How can you state an ETA if you don't have one? Why push back something easy to fix, and likely worked on by a different programming team, and punish everyone that wants SnD?

Reversing this, if they had a fix for the operations bug(s) but held them back so they could properly balance SnD maps, how would you feel as someone who wantd operations fixed?

Perspective my good man, perspective.

Level 4

sounds like the perspective of a dying company its a game mode that should of never been taken out. Your example is poor seeing as they didnt have a patch for S&D it was a playlist update if they had waited for a patch they could of added operations and patches for it instead its half @ss like the rest of the game as to the eta point a rough eta is better than seeing devs state we know its broken but we have no idea when it will be fixed saying the end of the week or by the weekend is easy enough to say without it back firing for giving a exact eta if it takes extra time at least then it seems that there trying and not just running us in a circle trying to get there next gen game done

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

You clearly don't understand analogies.

Giving an ETA, and then missing that ETA also causes bad press. People hear ETA, and irrationally think hard date.

Patch approval via Microsoft also is quite a process if I remember correctly.

That all being said: I can see that you're mad and plan to stay mad regardless of silly things like logic and facts. That's cool bro, that's cool.

Level 4

you assumption that i'm mad is funny but your attempt at humor is not. yes giving a ETA and not meeting it does give you bad press but just saying you know something is broken and that it will be fixed whenever shows lack of caring for your consumer and a horrible job of PR also i would like to see your facts

Level 22

Studios