You add a game type, but dont FIX the OPERATIONS, WTF!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

You add a game type, but dont FIX the OPERATIONS, WTF!!

Seriously, Where are your priorities with this game? Forget about people complaining about campers, no maps, blah blah blah, just fix the issues with the game. Operations are a huge part of this and half the world cant access them and get the badges and patches they want, yet you all just sit back and watch the world complain and do nothing about it except add search and destroy. Great move IW, Great move....

Level 1
45 REPLIES

Re: You add a game type, but dont FIX the OPERATIONS, WTF!!

in reply to STEEDA1

The game has a lot of error's you can tell that it was 'rushed' and due to the next gen console release 2 weeks after the current gen one, they have focused all of their time on next gen and paid almost zero attention to xbox 360 and ps3, hopefully the fixes will begin rolling out soon. Hopefully..

Level 4

in reply to brandenc123

What games aren't rushed these days?  Even GTAV was rushed and that game got delayed 6 months.  As for there not being an update since release, IT TAKES TIME TO FIX ERRORS.  You cry babies need to get that through your think skulls and stop complaining.  The patch will be out soon, so STFU and just play the gam.

Level 47

in reply to brandenc123

Myself, I'm not buying the game is "rushed" anymore. Especially on consoles, as you only have a very few hardware combinations to develop for. It's a little more understandable on a pc, as the hardware configurations are nearly infinite.

IW has been developing this game for 2 years, there is really no excuse as to why things are broken on the consoles.

Level 1

in reply to MooseVenom

Have you not played any other games?  GTA V was unfinished and that game was in development for 5 years.

Level 47

in reply to STEEDA1

Campers have been a part of the game forever and that will NEVER change. Nothing IW can do about it.

No maps? So you mean like EVERY CoD before the first DLC?

What issues with the game? The hacked Domination lobbies? Sure, but that's the only issue.

Operation work EXACTLY as they should, and so do badges and gear. That is how they are supposed to work. If you were to try to get a badge without an operation before the whole "operation inactive" thing, you would not get it, because they operation was not active.

Smarten up and stop crying!

Level 9

in reply to A_Pig_that_flys

Pretty sure he's referring to the reports of people who cannot actually access their operations page.

Level 4

in reply to TheUndeadGoat

Oh really? Hmm, hadn't heard of that yet. I thought he was in the group of babies whining about the "operation inactive" crap

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to A_Pig_that_flys

Yeah, people have reported going to open the operations menu and having it drop them back to a different screen. Restarting the game/box, etc don't seem to clear it once it's happened to you.

Level 4

in reply to TheUndeadGoat

I havent been able to access my operations menu since monday night. I reported the problem twice and nothing has been fixed on the xbox console.  It is pissing me off.....

Level 1

Studios