You add a game type, but dont FIX the OPERATIONS, WTF!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: You add a game type, but dont FIX the OPERATIONS, WTF!!

in reply to STEEDA1

STEEDA wrote:

Seriously, Where are your priorities with this game? Forget about people complaining about campers, no maps, blah blah blah, just fix the issues with the game. Operations are a huge part of this and half the world cant access them and get the badges and patches they want, yet you all just sit back and watch the world complain and do nothing about it except add search and destroy. Great move IW, Great move....

I hope you are one of the unlucky few who are having real issues with OPs... But... you do realize they have different teams, working on different issues... at. the. same. time.

Adding a mode is easy versus replicating an inconsistent issue, debugging the code, running it through QA, and deploying it.

Try understanding the deployment process before getting your dander up.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to STEEDA1

Well first off there technically isn't an issue with operations just people lack the ability to adapt to the new way that it runs, I myself have a problem with the new operations feature because IMHO I think it is lame but that isn't a big issue. There are far more bigger issues in the game as of now and that is hacked lobbies, the Dog, insta deaths due to lag compensation, no half dedi servers yet, so many glitches that need to be patched.

Level 16

in reply to Firesens

No, there is a legitimate issue with the Operations where people can't access them. Had you read through the thread before posting you would know that.

Level 14

in reply to AudibleTuna

When you say can't access do you mean, You did 850 Kills with the chrome barrel but it didn't count because you didn't have that Op active at the time, or literally the ops aren't showing up and you can not do any of them?

Level 16

in reply to AudibleTuna

I actually did read your entire post, you make it sound like you wrote 3 paragraphs and I just skimmed through it... No I read the entire post and what I got from it was that people can't access some of the operations because they have yet to unlock them by using a squad point to refresh the ops.

Level 16

in reply to Firesens

I Just got it too every time I select operations I get booted to main menu ffs!

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Firesens

I didnt post it, TheUndeadGoat did. So find his post in this thread & read it. Its one of the first few replies. Damn, this isn't Where's Waldo.

Level 14

in reply to STEEDA1

God damn people just go to patches and badges and looks at the ones that have "operation active" under them

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to YellowSpottedBl

The operations glitch where it boots you out to main menu is annoying now.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to STEEDA1

They've the new gametype you wanted, just have a bit of patience and they will also add in the 'operations' part.

There's only so much the limited number of people that they have can do - they can't just snap their fingers and have new elements of a game this complicated appear.

Level 61

Studios