You add a game type, but dont FIX the OPERATIONS, WTF!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: You add a game type, but dont FIX the OPERATIONS, WTF!!

in reply to Bubbakush1

Bubbakush... You could not sound any more irrational & self-entitled in this thread. Quite impressive how you do that.

Level 14

in reply to AudibleTuna

LOL.

Level 47

in reply to AudibleTuna

i sound irrational and self entitled because i think if you patch a problem but your patch causes more problems that it should be the main focus and that it should be fixed before anything else especially before half @ssing in a game mode that shouldn't of been removed from the game in the first place? well i guess

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

When did they patch the game and cause more problems?

What was half a**ed?

Why don't you just play the game to the fullest, like playing the Campaign or use some of the other features?

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

IW released a patch a little after launch that fixed the operations letting them roll over from tier 1 through tier 3 without having to re roll also allowing your stats to save on a operations if you re roll instead of a operations resting like it did on release the patch notes use to be on the support tab idk where it went though. S&D was half @ssed into the game only the game mode is there no patches, operations or leaderboard for it. as for your last question i dont buy cod games for the campaign to me if they didnt make a campaign it wouldnt hurt my feelings and i have no interest in the squads mode or extinction

Level 22
Highlighted

in reply to Bubbakush1

You don't understand how game development works, clearly... and that's fine. You're entitled to think what you want but to most, you're just going to come off as ignorant.

Level 14

in reply to AudibleTuna

that's cool then i guess im ignorant for wanting more than a bs response that it will be fixed soon and to wait for a update that doesn't come if that makes me ignorant then fine and your right i dont know the first thing about developing a game but i know how customer service works and i know how you should handle a problem when it comes to your product or the work you do and how you should fix it in a prompt and fast manner and kept you customer informed and in the loop at all times but i guess im ignorant for knowing that how IW is handling this is wrong and shows little caring for the customer but hey im just ignorant

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

What makes you think that an update will not come?  These forums are not customer server forums, so the answers or replies you are looking for cannot be found in this section.  As for handling a problem, they are but they don't need to tell you every little thing that they do.  They don't have/need to keep you in the loop.

As for how they are handling it, this is how they always have handled it.  There is nothing wrong with what they are doing.  But I understand that you feel you should be spoon fed with everything.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

you obviously dont understanding as i have been on the "support" section and it has no answers ether but thanks for assuming. your right they dont have to keep anyone in the loop they stated they would. and you trying to be a dick with you last comment is pretty pathetic and shows a low person behind a keyboard as i have never stated i want to be spoon fed anything i would just like them to fix there mistakes and fallow through with what they say

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

Today is the 15th......I'd bet it's a bit more complicated to fix. Patience my friend.

Level 48

Studios