You better not screw up IW .... watch this

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

You better not screw up IW .... watch this

Couldnt agree more , Soundwhoring perks have no place in CoD , Dead Silence promotes movement, Sithrep pro promotes camping PERIOD !!!!!!!


Level 1
Likes: 1
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎21-10-2013
62 REPLIES

Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this

in reply to IWiwIW1

Not watching your 9 minute video that probably isnt even yours, I think IW will be ok.

Level 25
Likes: 440
Posts: 1882
Registered: ‎08-01-2013

Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this

in reply to IWiwIW1

Post edited. OP, you can created captivating discussion without the profanity.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Moderator
Likes: 2092
Posts: 4767
Registered: ‎23-07-2012
Highlighted

Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

what are the rules on profanity anyhow? ill have a word or two pop up every now and then but its not really excessive on my part

Level 6
Likes: 30
Posts: 216
Registered: ‎08-10-2013

Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this

in reply to IWiwIW1

Sith huh? Star Wars fan Foxhound?

Level 25
Likes: 440
Posts: 1882
Registered: ‎08-01-2013

Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this

in reply to IWiwIW1

2 things:

1) i dont think anyone here is going to watch/listen for 9 mintues to a guy just complaining the whole time.

2) the reason for making sitrep cancel out dead silence is because before then, dead silence had NO counter. It was one of the only things in the game that DID NOT have a counter and since they try to make everything have a counter, they made sitrep hear dead silence so it WOULD have a counter.

If you are so worried about people camping with this, do what us normal and capable players do.......tube them or throw an explosive around the corner. That simple. There is no excuse for you to have that much trouble with people who use this perk. I am going to assume you are a runner and dont like to check your corners so all i have to say is, SLOW DOWN and CHECK YOUR CORNERS. It will help you somewhat avoid this perk if you just use common sense and caution instead of just rushing around everywhere.

Level 37
Likes: 867
Posts: 3988
Registered: ‎17-10-2011

Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this

in reply to KT Phoenix

Now you're just making sense....that's not allowed on the forums!

Level 48
Likes: 1302
Posts: 5292
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this

in reply to KT Phoenix

KTPhoenix wrote:



I am going to assume you are a runner and dont like to check your corners so all i have to say is, SLOW DOWN and CHECK YOUR CORNERS. It will help you somewhat avoid this perk if you just use common sense and caution instead of just rushing around everywhere.


Fist can be entertaining at times with his rants, but he does eff up facts all the time and has a hard time putting ideas together with any semblance of intelligence. Basically, he often sounds like an idiot, but this comes off as comical to me and can warrant a view ocasionally.

That being said...

Slowing down and checking every corner leads to slow-a55 game-play, which, IMO, sucks. I'll slow down and check EVERY corner if I ever come across a threat IRL, where I only have one life. (of course, this does NOT mean running around in COD like an idiot sans strategy and not checking ANY corners)

Level 21
Likes: 244
Posts: 1606
Registered: ‎23-09-2011

Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this

in reply to r8edtripx

r8edtripx wrote:



Fist can be entertaining at times with his rants, but he does eff up facts all the time and has a hard time putting ideas together with any semblance of intelligence. Basically, he often sounds like an idiot, but this comes off as comical to me



I completely agreed up to that point.


r8edtripx wrote:



Slowing down and checking every corner leads to slow-a55 game-play, which, IMO, sucks. I'll slow down and check EVERY corner if I ever come across a threat IRL, where I only have one life. (of course, this does NOT mean running around in COD like an idiot sans strategy and not checking ANY corners)


I really dont get (and this isnt just directed at you) why everyone is running around now screaming the sky is going to fall. Its not like everyone is going to use the perk is it and imo its balanced you want to have an ADVANTAGE by being silent but then dont want people to be able to counter it if they CHOSE too

Level 75
Likes: 4274
Posts: 15690
Registered: ‎31-05-2011

Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:



r8edtripx wrote:



Slowing down and checking every corner leads to slow-a55 game-play, which, IMO, sucks. I'll slow down and check EVERY corner if I ever come across a threat IRL, where I only have one life. (of course, this does NOT mean running around in COD like an idiot sans strategy and not checking ANY corners)



I really dont get (and this isnt just directed at you) why everyone is running around now screaming the sky is going to fall. Its not like everyone is going to use the perk is it and imo its balanced you want to have an ADVANTAGE by being silent but then dont want people to be able to counter it if they CHOSE too


The anti-camper in me doesn't like that campers can chill, sound-whore and not be surprised by the run-n-gunner, but yeah I don't think anyone needs to worry too much about this. The percentage of people taking full advantage of this will be low.

I can't say it won't be annoying as all Fk, when a camper IS doing this, but I don't think it'll be enough to ruin the experience for me.

Level 21
Likes: 244
Posts: 1606
Registered: ‎23-09-2011

Studios