You better not screw up IW .... watch this

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: You better not screw up IW .... watch this

in reply to r8edtripx

You dont always have to slow down and check corners all the time if you just use common sense. If the area you are going into has a lot of gunfire, you damn sure better check your corners. But if it doesnt and most of the gunfire is concentrated in a specific area you dont really have to check corners but you do want to check the corners that people are known for going to.

Its all really just a common sense issue at this point.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

KTPhoenix wrote:

Its all really just a common sense issue at this point.

Yeah, pretty much.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to KT Phoenix

Don't worry campers will cry about all explosives saying they are op making them 900 hit kill after the first month of being noob tubed like they always do. Also what's the counter to the Sitrep Pro effect? Cause last time I checked it has no counter at all I think Blind Eye should nullify Amplify that way it has a counter itself. Also for people saying crouch walk if they re-vamped Black Ops 2's engine instead of their own crouch walking makes sound I tried it in Black Ops 2 and heard people crouch walk. If they are going to go through with Amplify then it should multiply the Flash Bang effect and Stun effect and it should not have a filter meaning you hear team mates and gun shots and explosives are twice as loud.  Or they can make it 5 points to use. I have no problem with people hearing foot steps but I do have a problem when it's a wall hack involving sound like in MW3. I think there should be a perk called See Amplify Users that way if someone is using that perk they are seen through the wall that way it's even if they do end up making it like MW3 then they should make a wall hack perk that sees them if they make it stronger then Black Ops 2's Awareness then I won't have a problem. If they choose to make it a wall hack involving sound then I have problem with it only being 2 points. If they keep it like it is well then all my classes are going to have Amplify and Dead Eye. All I am saying is it should either have a counter which would be another perk or crouch walking or it should be weaker then MW3's.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Well, the thing is, all of that is dependent on the new game that no one knows about yet. All I am talking about is what IW did with MW3 and why they did it. Treyarch is different but who knows why they decided to make the crouch walk audible.

I understand what you mean though. Unfortunately, the only way to really see is to wait until the game comes out.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

Totally disagree.

Dead Silence should be the counter to Amplify. Otherwise Amplify doesn't have a counter. Creeping around? Yeah,coz that's loads of fun isn't it?

If you don't have Dead Silence and somebody uses Amplify then they can hear you. If you do use Dead Silence then they can't. Makes sense to me.

Dead Silence is an excellent perk to counter campers as it means you can creep up on them.

Sit Rep Pro was stupidly over powered in MW3. I have surround sound headphones and it made it too easy to know where people were so you could be ready for them.

Level 30

in reply to IWiwIW1

fist the guy's made a youtube career out of complaining about everything regardless of his facts are correct or not.. yeah think i'll pass on that one

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Just like Thunder. The problem with some of these YouTubers are the clueless fans who believes in everything they say.

Level 14

in reply to IWiwIW1

I watched the video out of boredom rather than curiousity, although he has somewhat of a point, if you apply his logic on sitrep/dead silence you need to apply it to every other perk/element of the game.

I mean whats the point in having killstreaks when there are perks that counter them? they may aswell call them "sometimes kill someone streaks"

Thats sarcasm by the way.

So what if dead silence has a counter? not every player will use it, just the same as not every player will use off the grid or recon or any other perk in the game.

You'll just have to deal with it the same as everyone else has to.

If having a counter to something is that much of a deal then cod really isnt the game for you as pretty much everything has a counter.

Level 5

in reply to IWiwIW1

Camping is a strategy, if you don't like it don't play. At least it's not exploiting, QSing, etc. Sitrep or not I will camp when I feel the need to make you cry.

Level 6

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

And I will quickscope you and make you cry see what I did there? I am not even a quickscoper lol. Also please refrain from the ADHD rusher insult cause that's offensive as hell it would be like me saying campers are slow and have down syndrome it's offensive to people who actually have that disorder and it has no business being in the forums. Also stop the chicken with it's head cut off insult it's old and because it would be like me saying that campers are like cows with no legs waiting for grass. On a serious note though there is no need to insult another play style.

Level 23

Studios