Zombies Vs. Extinction

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Zombies Vs. Extinction

Would I be wrong in saying that extinction blows zombies out of the water? I for one am thoroughly enjoying this alien massacre. With further support for this game mode via DLC, some variety within the objectives maybe even more load-out options I can see myself playing this for a LONG time.

I'm curious as to what others may think, Is killing aliens more satisfying? Or is Zombies still your go-to horde experience?

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Zombies Vs. Extinction

in reply to KidGlock

Extinction > BO2 Zombies

BO1 Zombies > Extinction

That's my opinion on it, very fun game mode and stomps on the zombies of BO2 but doesn't beat BO1. Can't wait for the DLC, should be good!

Level 18

in reply to KidGlock

My friend got me into Zombies finally with Black Ops 2. Looking forward to trying the Aliens thing but it's good to hear positive info on it.

Level 1

in reply to KidGlock

Extinction is good but so far for me Zombies is better.  However, that is to be expected because Extinction is new and Zombies has several years of development behind it.  I think that Extinction will continue to get better and may someday rival Zombies if developed properly.  As is it's a solid first effort.

Level 69
Highlighted

in reply to phxs72

have to agree i definitely like zombies better extinction is mainly a mission not continuous play i like bein able to fight rounds not having to plant drills and finally get to the end figure out we need to run from a nuke thats not that fun

Level 1

in reply to KidGlock

I prefer zombies alot more fun just what i think

Level 16

Studios