could it be that dedicated servers are already running?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

could it be that dedicated servers are already running?

ive been playing cod for 4 years now and its the first time that ping/connection bar doesnt show in a lobby, could it be that dedicated servers are already up and that players practically have the same ping once connected to the server, i notice that im being matched to players from United states and ueroupe and yet my connection is somehow stable, my only complain is that the letters from loadout is too small that my eyes are already sored just after 1 hour of playing, the game is supposed to be more advance than previous cod and yet the graphics sucks, mw2 graphics is way better, is it just me or the game is a big disappointment.....

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: could it be that dedicated servers are already running?

in reply to pinoycodgamer

Obviously they're already running.  Because you know, hosts migrate on dedicated servers .

Level 5
Highlighted

I've had numerous host migrations and game disconnects and only played for two hours. So no there are not dedicated servers.

Level 6

in reply to hudder92

well atleast the match making server dont suck, it only takes me 10 to 15 seconds to search for a match in TDM, in BO2 there are times it take me 10 to 15 mins to find a match and with 4 bar connection the lag is terrible

Level 1

I have played a few matches online. Two of them were laggy, and the other 2 or 3 were great. I agree MW2 had the best graphics, but Ghosts isnt all that bad. It is really hard for me to see the other team tho- they blend in well.

Level 12

in reply to LargeLentils

i don't think they  are blending that well, the graphics is just bad! lol.....

@

Level 1

Unfortunately no and I don't think we will get them till maybe the next COD. It still isn't very consistent like mw3, some games I will be untouchable and will not die and others I wont be able to kill anyone and every gunfight I will lose.

Level 4

No, just shady on their part, and the fact they think we are all kids and don't understand the meaning of ping.

Level 11

in reply to Adeeez1001

Given the way a large portion of the gaming community at large conducts itself (the CoD community is deffo guilty of this) are you surprised? The idiots need to be put in place, stamped out. Theres nothing wrong with being frustrated, or wanting something changed. Theres everything wrong with stalking devs on twitter threatening them and sending them horrendous abuse.

Would be nice to see the ping bars back though

Level 31

I'm in the uk and have not seen any signs of dedis i bet they are US only which sucks

Level 16

Studios