fix modern warfare 3!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

fix modern warfare 3!

fix the lag compensation. there's a camper with a motion sensor in a small off building in fallen. i got him with stun over and over again. i run up stairs to shoot him. i know where he is and shoot 15 bullet into his strafe and no hitmarker and i instantly die without any red screen. even on his screen it shows him partially impaired and me not doing shit as if it's a free kill. anytime i get near him the game fucking lags horrible. i did this time and time again and even tried to simply rush him. the whole lobby is 4 and 3 bar and he is 3 or 2 bar. the second you get near him he goes 1 bar and the lobby goes fucking 2-3 bar at best. there's teleportation and shit going on to where you can't even aim and you lose 30 frames. rushing him resulted in even worse lag. i have A rating pingtest and 100/35 speedtest. WTF is this? i had about six deaths to this pos camper. just because people have bad internet doesn't mean you have to shit on people with good internet. i'm sick of this garbage and being unable to do shit. it's always campers with fucking 2 bar connection going double positive sitting in a fucking building. even rushers with 2 bar get an advantage over regular players. this game has 25k players. before it dies it deserves a connection update or dedicated servers.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: fix modern warfare 3!

in reply to 8inchesraw

Yeah the lag compensation in mw3 is still pretty bad.

I cope with it but it is annoying sometimes when I know I in some gun fights I get screwed over by the lag compensation.

My skill suddenly jumped dramatically today so I'm able to fight through most of it and win many more gun fights but sometimes the lag comp is so bad that you will lose no matter how good you are.

Level 15

in reply to 8inchesraw

The hackers are the most annoying thing right now about MW3. I just played two hackers yesterday in completely different lobbies. The first game I started 6-0 and it really took me off guard. It ended up ruining both games. :/

Level 15

in reply to 8inchesraw

You know there is a forum specifically for MW3, right?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to 8inchesraw

This is a cod ghosts forum?

Level 1

Studios