ghosts has the best looking maps of the whole franchise

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

ghosts has the best looking maps of the whole franchise

im not saying ghosts has the best maps but i think they have the best looking maps, i think it would be cool if iw brought out a collectors edition of all the maps revamped in a all in one mp game, i love the mw series but after playing ghosts i find the maps look a bit out dated, i know people are gonna say i dont want to pay for something ive already paid for but think of it as a greatest hits album remastered, for me after ghosts i found black ops unplayable i really dont like the treyarch style of map graphics which is what the next cod release looks like, i think it would be cool to play the mws remastered after seeing the new favela, so come on iw hows about a mw+ghosts boxset

Level 11
4 REPLIES

Re: ghosts has the best looking maps of the whole franchise

in reply to oSWAMPFROGo

Well I think of of the keys to having the greater maps are the interactions, etc. Like almost drowning in flooded.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Did you know you take falling damage if you jump into the water on Flooded? On the 360 version you do at least.

Level 43

in reply to Shadowelite555

I think you do on the ONE but I would have to get back to you on that later.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

it would be cool if they had introduced a scuba mask that helps you see under water and give you a longer time spent in water that only works if you have the wet suit uniform equipped, it makes me laugh when i see someone in a wetsuit with a riot helmet on

Level 11

Studios