how about a [Removed By Moderator] LMG nerf

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

how about a [Removed By Moderator] LMG nerf

so how about an lmg nerf i mean they have nerfed the shit out of smgs, how about a nerf to stop the increadably large amount of camping lmgs users and thermal/red dot sight campers.

just a though

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: how about a fucken LMG nerf

in reply to ForZaLuKe

ForZaLuKe wrote:

so how about an lmg nerf i mean they have nerfed the **** out of smgs, how about a nerf to stop the increadably large amount of camping lmgs users and thermal/red dot sight campers.

just a though

What?

The only SMG which is not as powerful as it was at launch is the MTAR.  All the others have had a 'net' buff from launch.

Level 16

in reply to admunday

what i meant was like they stuff around with the smgs all the time but there hasnt been a single thing done to the lmgs, and theres an increasingly large amount of people to start using them

Level 1

Re: how about a [Removed By Moderator] LMG nerf

in reply to admunday

and then a debuff followed quickly afterwards, they just nerfed the bizon and cbj after buffing them both not too long ago

Level 9

in reply to godlyintellect

As I said, it's a 'net' buff (they were buffed alot, then nerfed a bit, but they are still better than at launch, hence a net buff).

The suggestion in the OP is they nerfed the hell out of SMGs, which is not based in any reality.

Level 16

in reply to admunday

tbh on my internet i cant tell a difference in the power of the smgs over time with the buffs/debuffs i read the updates and listen to people whine about them. People are just upset that they became pretty proficient with a gun then it gets a debuff and they have something new to complain about

Level 9

in reply to ForZaLuKe

Or you can adapt.

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

i know your just trying to be funny or something but ill just reply, you cant adapt to someone lying on the ground with a ghillie using and lmg with a supressor, thermal and IED,s. so yeah nerf the shit

Level 1

in reply to ForZaLuKe

ForZaLuKe wrote:

i know your just trying to be funny or something but ill just reply, you cant adapt to someone lying on the ground with a ghillie using and lmg with a supressor, thermal and IED,s. so yeah nerf the ****

Yes you can, you just don't know how. You want them to readjust the game for you because you don't know how to counter it.

BTW I'm not trying to be funny, I'm dead serious, you want all these players to agree with you, but they won't..

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

i dont want people to agree with me i just want people to see that they nerf the smgs all the time in ghosts but dont touch the lmgs, i live in aus so i dont know what its like elsewhere but you have people non stop lying down in corners with thermal scopes and silenced m27's wich is like a 2 bullet kill its ridiculous and has no skill, hence the skill gap being so low, im not saying its impossible to avoid them or re adjust, once i get killed i just avoid that area and take another route, its just that one kill that pisses me off, then going then other way to kill them just to be blown up by there 2 IED's also no skill, it just pisses me off with the amount of shit they have for someone with no skill to kill me or others, if someone has no skill CoD shouldt make it easier for them they should implement a training mode for them to get better instead of giving them piss easy stuff to get kills with...

should i continue or does this sum thing up for you

Level 1

Studios