i think im the only one who likes this game

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: i think im the only one who likes this game

in reply to TryHardTrippy

Just like every new CoD, it takes some getting used to.  Adapting to the new guns, new maps, etc.  I agree, I'm enjoying it the more I get familiar with things.  I like the fact that it's so different from BO2, particularly in terms of maps no longer being the size of a little girls shoe box.  To each their own, but I'm thankful to see some larger maps. 

I've only played roughly 5 hours, so I'm still trying to put together some good loadouts.  You mentioned you found some combos that worked well for you, I'm curious if you wouldn't mind sharing them?  Just trying to get an idea what the solid assault rifles and sniper rifles are.  I went with the L115 and like it well enough, but haven't tried any others to know if I'm missing out on something great.

Level 1

in reply to Bastadge

Started off with the Covert Ops loadout, and it's pretty good for being sneaky. For ARs, I like the Honeybadger (built in silencer, so you don't waste a point ), Remington R5, and the 2010. Red dot, and suppressor on all but the 'badger, which gets red dot and FMJ equivalent. MSBS with suppressor and full auto is fun, too. K7 and Vector seem to be the good SMGs. I don't usually dig snipers, but.... the VKS seems like a beast lol. That's my take on loadouts so far. And yeah, only minor complaints so far. Nothing major that I can't compensate for....

Level 1

in reply to pgmjk

Thanks for the info!  I'll give those a try

Level 1

Iv only played the game 6 hours according to steam (yes I got the PC version, im not posting in the PC forum since everyone is complaining about RAM requirements and such) long story short I think this game has everything I wanted in MW3 and BO2, my only issues are spawns and im not sold on squad points yet preferred BO money system, yes I know its pretty much identical but at least in BO you got money after every match and I  don't like how you only get 3 create a class slots but thats a very minor complaint.

Level 18

in reply to QwertyBoredom

QwertyBoredom wrote:

I  don't like how you only get 3 create a class slots but thats a very minor complaint.

Now THAT is an interesting development. Do you unlock more eventually? Or do the default classes convert to custom classes? Or are they planning on selling more slots down the road?

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
Highlighted

in reply to nuttin2say

You get more than 3, you just have to buy them with squad points.  I believe they start at 20 SP and increase by 5 or 10 each time.  And, since you can buy 10 different squad members each capable of having 6 loadouts, you can potentially have 60 different loadouts.  Just takes time to get that quantity of squad points.

Level 1

I love this game. its so much fun. 

Level 10

Only reason it seems like a lot of people hate this game is because the people who hate it are on here complaining, and the people who like it are playing it.

Level 4

in reply to Dr_Rad

That's probably a valid point, lol

Level 1

in reply to Dr_Rad

I hope you're right. I don't really check the forums when i'm at home.

Level 48

Studios