i think im the only one who likes this game

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

i think im the only one who likes this game

now that i have some guns unlocked and im getting used to the game im actually enjoying it. sure it has some problems but what call of duty hasn't had its problem. especially  since half the players want to hack or glitch the game to take advantage. the only I really don't like is i miss snd and hardpoint but overall im liking this game. if you don't like the game don't play it go to gta 5 or mw3 because nobody's forcing you to play it. and this game is defiantly a lot better than bo2. unless you like major lag a useless knife or rpg that hit someones feet and they don't die. if you arn't doing good try using different guns with different perk combos that's what i had to do till i found a couple combos that i liked. and for everyone saying they ruined quick scoping they didn't it now requires skill because they reduced the aim assist on snipers by a ton. over all i like this game and im pleased with it. im probably the only one but i like what they did.

ps sorry for bad spelling and grammar i suck in writing things grammally correct

Level 1
81 REPLIES

Re: i think im the only one who likes this game

in reply to TryHardTrippy

Actually, I love it. there are problems (maps,spawns,etc.) But its different and fun. whats wrong with change. eventually the community will grow to love this game and hate the next one that's more like what were used to ! it just makes no sense, I thought the CoD community was more mature then what Ive seen and heard

Level 1

in reply to gfreak

Im with you guys, all these damn crybabies about TTK and I can't get shot 10 times before I die. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Level 6

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

They were spoiled in BO2 with there hip spraying SMG's. Revenge is bliss!

Level 48

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

This sums it up. In BO2, everyone was a walking tank. Hip firing SMGs across the entire map. What made it worse is that they nerfed all the ARs. Treyarch basically forced everyone to play the game the way they intended. I quit that POS after a few weeks. 

Level 4

in reply to PhraseUniverse

The SMGs were not overpowered in Black Ops 2 and honestly infinity ward fanboys ruined that game. The nerfs to the SMGs (as well as a few ARs and pistols) are what ruined my enjoyment of Black Ops 2. I get that you guys stopped playing which even makes it more frustrating because the patches were made for players like you. Snipers and LMGs now are dominant on small maps because the SMGs lack range. SMGs can still do well, but you don't have fair control of gunfights because of the recoil nerfing the range to an absurd level. The killtimes in Black Ops 2 were perfect for the scale of the maps on launch and it got worse with each patch. I like ghosts a lot and it's very different...almost not comparable to Black Ops 2. I think it's better than Black Ops 2 ever was, but Black Ops 2 on launch was a solid game. It got ruined by complainers and I fear the same problem will happen to this game. People need to try to use their brain with playing these games and strategy. Just because it kills you doesn't mean it's unfair or overpowered. That's what ruined Black Ops 2 for me at least.

Level 15

in reply to AlteredVista

what on earth has mapsize got to do with ttk?

Level 1

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

Haven't picked up a CoD game for myself since MW2 (besides borrowing blops 2 from a friend for a week) and I love Ghosts, I liked it a lot more than I liked playing Blops2.

Level 1

in reply to gfreak
Level 1

in reply to TryHardTrippy

Took me a little while to get used to the game, but I'm loving it now.

Level 4

Studios