looking for cool players to team up and play with.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

looking for cool players to team up and play with.

whats up im just looking for some cool people to play with on xbox live. if you good you good and if you suck you suck idc im just build a team to win & have fun!!!

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: looking for cool players to team up and play with.

in reply to Lordcartier

hey man! i would love to team up with you when it releases! my gt is aR Vapor, and i had a 1.55 kd in blops 2. hoping to play with some more people rather than myself because in any cod, a team of 4+ will most likely win. i want to play whatever gametype will let us rank up fast so no tdm or kill confirmed haha. so yeah hit me up with a message on xbox and ill get back to you!

Level 1

in reply to InTRo_x

Why do you put your KD it means nothing, put your WL.If you have a good WL but a mediocre KD it would mean you know how to win. This is for future posts.

Level 10

in reply to iamyourfather

sorry i just take pride in that i dont have a .70 like most of the community

Level 1

in reply to Lordcartier

id love to start playing, am getting the game on release day am only 16 but i act alot older an am very good at call of duty so yeee!!!!! hit me up on xbox live ( ii Vipers HDz )

Level 1

in reply to VenomGamingHD

add me Kharu464 cause it was saying that your name was invalid

Level 1

in reply to Lordcartier

You can add me, but I mostly like playing hardcore game modes.  I may be looking to get more into core though.  We mostly play TDM, Kill Confirmed, and some of us play SnD.  Gamertag = Nextbeat, K/D 1.62, W/L 76%, Clan = C.O.D. KING$.

Level 1

in reply to nextbeat

GT-Vrruumm

2.36 K/D

88% W/L

Clan-Fearlessunderfire

HMU if you want to play SND, TDM, or other gamemodes.

Level 47

in reply to Lordcartier

hey man add me if you want, GT: McSwirley2. I have mostly been playing solo and its been pretty boring, so from the very beginning of cod ghosts i want to play with some people and actually have good teammates for a change. I usually play domination or TDM but ill be up for whatever. Send me a message or add me if you want to play when the game comes out. Anyone else who wants to add me feel free, i have a mic and all that good stuff.

Level 1

in reply to Lordcartier

hey man im from homicidal gaming and were looking from some guys to join check out our site homicidalgaming.com and hit me up on the box HG STUMP,

Level 1

Studios