my pro's and con's of ghost

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

my pro's and con's of ghost

personally i love the multiplayer. as much as half of the people hate the maps i enjoy them ^_^ and in a way they did take out quick scoping but ive seen people quick scoping anyhow. which brings me to my next point. i love the way sniping is in ghosts only issue is now the automatics are way to over powered. why do i get shot down from across map with a ar smg or lmg that has next to no recoil? >.< id love it if they didnt have so much range or were atleast a bit less accurite the further out. the marksmen rifles are my fav weapon class and i found it funny they stressed the target finder was gone yet brought out a scope just like it with not only a target finder on it but a iron sight alternative XD aliens wasnt to much fun but i didnt give it much play time to get use to it. all in all id reccommend ghost i enjoy playing it and despite everyone bitching its still a good game

Level 6
4 REPLIES

Re: my pro's and con's of ghost

in reply to dustycrow

i like the game alot also. i think its funny that everyone was complaining on bo2 that the maps were too small, "like the size of a stamp" to quote many, and now they are complaining that the maps are too big in cod ghosts! hahaha.  i love the maps, the size, how you can climb on alot of things, how you can jump over things fast, its fun. i just wish there were more maps. i just like the game alot overall, the no claymores and no bettys make it so someone cant camp hard, with like 2 claymores, etc, its fun to run and gun in this game.  It flows good and the connection has been pretty good so far. way better connection and fairness than bo2.

Level 11

in reply to appledaniel

Clearly you are not experiencing the same lag problems that plagued MW3 and continue with this game. Running is the worst thing you can do because you will get killed around corners all day long. The worst part is there are a crap-ton more corners now, so I just keep dying half way down the hallway.

Level 1

in reply to palfas1

ive only ran into one game crash and slight lag

Level 6

in reply to dustycrow

on the no recoil bit. ive learned that a iron sight works wonders with the marksmen rifles but as for snipers i was so far away i had to use 3X my zoom just to see the guy and he shoots me down with 3/4 shots fired on his ar >.< on the kill cam all i was was a lil dot on his screen not even his target finder picked me up i was that small yet he hit me with every shot but 1 >.<

Level 6

Studios