new option to reset stats

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

new option to reset stats

hi just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about the new reset stats option, is it a complete reset were if youve unlocked concealed cobra and ghillie suit do you lose them, do you lose all your patches and extra squad points, uniform, headgear unlocks or is it just your score and prestige plus kd that you lose

Level 11
36 REPLIES

Re: new option to reset stats

in reply to oSWAMPFROGo

I actually have not heard anything about a reset stats option on Call of Duty Ghosts although one would be much approved by me as long as I wouldn't lose my clan because my clan is good but my KD and stuff sucks...

Level 2

in reply to oSWAMPFROGo

I was able to check in the game and there indeed was an option under Barracks to reset your stats on Ghosts, but that is only for Xbox 360 and you have to reach Max Prestige to be able to reset your stats.

Level 11

in reply to oSWAMPFROGo

My understand is it resets all stats except camo unlocks (you'll still have gold guns after reset for example or clan exclusive camo unlocks) and your time played does not get reset. You don't get to keep squad points when you reset, however I don't know how patch and uniform unlocks work with the reset. I would assume your operations would get reset which would also reset your patches and uniforms but I cannot say for sure. Maybe someone else on here can confirm how that works.

Level 6

in reply to Satakyn

There has been no further info yet until that was explained on the patch updates. But since there has no patch updates released yet, we're not so sure of what will happen when we reset our stats on the Xbox 360 version of Ghosts.

Level 11

in reply to Satakyn

Time played gets reset too.There's a youtube video up of someone reseting and all his stats were blank !!

Level 12

in reply to IWANTheANSWERS

Seriously? Can you send me the link, please? Thanks in advance.

Level 11

in reply to Mhajun

Level 12

in reply to Mhajun

0.53 secs he shows his stats are blank.

Level 12

in reply to Mhajun

Don't know why people would reset,it's just a waste of all your time and effort and journey that they have been on to start again.If people love ranking up why don't they just start a new account?

Level 12

Studios