over powered weapons?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

over powered weapons?

ive heard it for years "shotty noob" "sniper noob" ext. and ya ive said it myself but may i ask which weapon type you guys hate most and why? i personally hate any automatic. i mean common a 30-40 round clip and it takes anywhere from 2-6 shots to kill depending on the gun at any range if u know how to fire it >.< then u got the snipers omg its annoying i mean common u shoot them and there cross hair goes flying off target yet still somehow hit? but god damn the shotguns man turn a corner and pop! dead before you know it >.<. myself im a fan of the shotguns wish they were a lil bit more powerfull cuz i get hit markers all the time at point blank range and if i dont kill with my first shot im good as dead unless my opponet sucks horribly. what do you guys think?

Level 6
38 REPLIES

Re: over powered weapons?

in reply to dustycrow

I dont hate these weapons i list just think there op

ak

msbs

those are the two i think need nerfing abit

Level 16

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

my main issue with ghost is the ulimited range of smg's and ar's D: cant snipe if i get sprayed down

Level 6

in reply to dustycrow

if anything...smg's need a huge range buff...they blow at pretty much all ranges lol

Level 11

in reply to veilofmaya

oh god no D: ive been easily gunned down from so far away my 3X zoom could barely see the guy from a smg XD i cant say much cuz i dont like useing automatics so i dunno there range just bad experiances getting gunned down

Level 6

in reply to dustycrow

To tell you the truth,I think most of the weapons are balance,had a few mis-haps with certain weapons,but hey,thats why they have weapon mods

Level 1

in reply to dustycrow

As I have since MW2, the snipers. Mainly the bolt-actions.

They're just as easy and overpowered as they've always been here in Ghosts.

Luckily, I haven't really run into any quickscopers at all, save for a couple times where it seemed completely accidental on their part, though still pretty cheap.

Level 29

in reply to creaper21

i actually like the sniping in this game ^_^ and ive run into quick scopers XP but all in all i finally found a gun im actually decent with <3 the ksg looking shotty ^_^

Level 6

in reply to creaper21

They made quick scoping so easy in this game. I tried it just to see what kind of sniper competition there will be and goodness its gonna be hell. Id rather hold up a spot and move after a coupe of kills, but thats just me

Level 1

in reply to Ssthulk

I agree. I've NEVER been able to quick-scope before, just don't have the mental wiring for it I guess, but I can manage it in this game.

Level 2

Studios