"Hey I got new operations!!......why did I get previously completed ones...."

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

"Hey I got new operations!!......why did I get previously completed ones...."

This appears to be a recurring thing with most players and I have to ask, What's up with that Activision? I mean wouldn't it make more sense to put in ONLY operations we haven't completed?

Having the sticky 5 operations is nice so you don't lose progress on the ones you are working on but honestly, what's the point in recycling completed ops? Is this some sort of clever plot to slow down gamer progression to allow yourself more time to develop DLC? or are you actually swamped with feedback and too busy to notice? We all appreciate the diligence in staying on top of patching bugs and glitches this early in ghosts's life however, I believe matters of this importance take precedence over who's higher on the leaderboard (although you guys really need to clean out the hackers so regular players can accurately track their comparison to the world).

P.S. give xbox 360 gamers a dedicated server already!! you have the money, just do it!!! 

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: "Hey I got new operations!!......why did I get previously completed ones...."

in reply to xXassclownX74Xx

Sorry for sounding foolish but what are the sticky 5 ops? Are you saying the five ops I highlight ( keep track of) wont go away when I buy new ops? If so I did not know that. Thanks.

Level 3

Re: "Hey I got new operations!!......why did I get previously completed ones...."

in reply to MadHatter12

MadHatter12 wrote:

Sorry for sounding foolish but what are the sticky 5 ops? Are you saying the five ops I highlight ( keep track of) wont go away when I buy new ops? If so I did not know that. Thanks.

yep what ever op you highlight in each section that then shows on the main operations page will stay with your if you reroll

to answer the ops questions.. simply that there is currently a finite number of operations so the longer you play the more chances you will have completed some when you re roll for random operations, i dont actually have an issue with this at all as some are easy to complete and its basically free xp and squad points

Level 75

Random is random.

Level 48

oh yea, all day, every day. at least you get squad points for completing them. again(and again and again).

Level 18

I despise the way operations are set up in this game! It was much better the old way, not to mention 90% of the time you have no idea when you complete them.

Level 4

in reply to Diesel_Fox

Totally agree. I have had a 1shot2kill with my L115 four or five times, but never got the patch or challenge. I only got it today because the operation came up by chance.

Level 11

I hate locked operations, and want them all unlocked at all times, like they always used to be.  Some things are very hard, and doing them while they are locked is very aggravating.  For example, I have never killed a vulture, and I have only killed 4 gryphons.  Sadly, 2 of those gryphons were killed after that challenge cycled away, so I am not gettingt that patch or uniform any time soon.  I was lucky to get two headshots with one bullet while that challenge was active, but that is a pretty rare, entirely luck based occurrence.

Also, i just finished the frag grenade II challenge, and am done with frags... except I didn't have the frag multi-kill challenge available, so if i want that I have to do frags all over again, and considering how pathetic explosives are in this game, the few multis I had were pretty valuable.  If i do go back for that one, and I probably won't, I'd have to run danger close in hardcore for any chance at it.

Every challenge should be open.

Level 15
Highlighted

all very good points, i'm just saying it could use some tweaking so that maybe the ones we've completed will continue to gain extra completion but not show up in our ops so that we may tackle new ones instead. or as Chrono said, just have the damn things all unlocked lol.

Level 1

Studios