servers live very soon

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

servers live very soon

Ok, so who is getting it like real soon.

Level 11
21 REPLIES

Re: servers live very soon

in reply to Adeeez1001

I hope they open them up soon. I'm getting tired of playing with bots.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

How come you guys are playing the game already? So can you guys answer me this to pit me out of my misery...Why is ghosts on xbox one running on upscaled 720? instead of full 1080 like ps4? Tell me it wont look worse on microsofts flagship?? Gutted if thats the case.....ps are the maps good??

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Every year, legit copies of Ghosts goes on sale earlier than the retail release date. If you know where to look for, you won't have a hard time getting one.

If you want to have an insight on why the game is 720p on the XBOX while it's 1080p on the PS4 then read this.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-resolutiongate-the-fallout

As for the maps, if you love COD4 then you will love Ghosts. The maps were well thought out and they all look good. They are not like anything we had since COD4. Gone are the MW3 and BO2 style maps. Those who can't aim good will be punished on this COD.

Level 35

Finally a game for skilled players sick and tired of one sided games with the aim assist turned all the way up and predictable maps and spawn systems.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Ghosts is like a reboot of the franchise. The maps are huge, it got long sight lines, it got great elevation (one map have like four levels of elevation), some CQC zones, and one map even have a working elevator. The majority of my fights with bots happened in mid-long range. Each map has a different character and the devs put a lot of effort on them.

There are different Field Order rewards and I had the Satellite Crash on Whiteout and one on Warhawk that I haven't seen being discussed on the internet so far. I suspect that each map have a rare special Field Order reward.

Level 35

Same it's gettin boring

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

Try playing multiplayer. The servers are now online. Don't let the counter fool you. It's bugged.

There are prestige glitchers already and people with names that changes colors. I saw the first prestige glitcher yesterday merely three hours after the servers opened.

Level 35

in reply to Adeeez1001

Really loved the Estate map in MW2. Was one of the best open maps of the entire series. Wish they would make many more like it.

Level 5

in reply to Adeeez1001

I've been a hardcore player since bo1 although from what I've seen core looks far more playable then past games.  From gameplay I've seen the guns seem to be dropping people quick in core which is very good to see.

Level 3

Studios