this game is rubbish

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

this game is rubbish

from the spawns to the hit markers this game is a joke, no point even having them sat com on they blow them self up after after something like 10 second, so if your a solo player, ghosts is just telling you to do one,

just check this out for for how bad the hit markers are watch?v=dmW59wGHjjE

Level 8
26 REPLIES

Re: this game is rubbish

in reply to rsturp

You are playing without the Day 1 title update, so no, not gonna check out your video or take your complaints seriously.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

they have been making the game for 2 years we should not have to wait for a game update on first day thats my point

Level 8

in reply to rsturp

Well your point is invalid. TU1 is very important for every game released now, and you dont have it.

Level 20

in reply to rsturp

Hmmm, you get the game early, before it's official release, then you instantly come to the forum to complain, complain, complain. CoD has had lag issues at launch since inception and since you don't even have the TU1 update and the mere fact that the game hasn't even launched officially, your complaining will fall on deft ears for now.....until tomorrow!

Level 48

in reply to rsturp

It begins...

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela, don't even start, man. i learned long ago, the crusade is hopeless.

Level 2

in reply to Kalkiavatara

Not starting anything. I won't even get to play until this weekend at the earliest.

Just saying I was wondering when these posts would start.

People get the game early, very sparse community, title update not released... and they create posts like this... before release date.

If the game is bad, time will tell. And, as usual... I will decide for myself.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

if i may call you friend, i think you might have misinterpreted my attitudinal tone. we both know what's going to happen, as you already said right now. i was trying to just be silly with you.

Level 2

The game has already been out for seven hours in Australia, so it's not 'early' as such. I agree with you though, we need to give them time for title updates before we start complaining. Having said that, it's important to voice what we find in the game that needs changing so as they know to fix it

Level 6

Studios