Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

/

/

Level 1
86 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: COD developers need to stop favoring camp tactics

in reply to Kelint

No facts , just an opinion of someone who can't adapt. It'd funny that you complain about the game catering to one style, yet I have done them all just fine.

The game is fine. The problem is YOU.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Zing!!

Level 14

in reply to gotsomestars

he just cant handle the bad kids........he is just another COD noob lol

Level 1

in reply to gotsomestars

It's not that i can't adapt, i have a generally positive KDR and was rank 250 worldwide in team deathmatch at one point, the issue is that it's not as fun anymore going towards Ghosts playstyle.

I'm sure you like to go off topic and brag though So go ahead

Level 1

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

No facts , just an opinion of someone who can't adapt. It'd funny that you complain about the game catering to one style, yet I have done them all just fine.

How dare you use...GASP...logic...the poor chap won't know what you're talking about...

Level 61

in reply to gotsomestars

Exactly. Fool can't adapt and blames the game. Camping is a legitimate strategy. I'd rather have to overcome being outplayed through strategy than deal with mechanics that please little kids that takes away skillfull play from the game a la BO2.

These kids want their Happy Meal on a silver platter and when they don't get it they cry a river. They hate to learn because mommy and daddy made everything so easy for them. Its a wonder they can even dress themselves.

Level 2

in reply to LifeInvader

Camping maybe a strategy, but it does not take any skill. Sit in a corner aim out, shoot when someone run by. How hard is that.

I know I used to do it, everyone did it. Back in the early COD days especially WAW, everyone was camping. But then people started to learn new skills like how to run around the maps with cover staying out of sight lines. And as the new CODS came out people learn new skills like predicting player movements and how to out think them, learn new gun types, jump shots, etc. These things take SKILL,  TACTICS and practice to master.

I and many other COD gamers took a lot of time and effort to learn these skills. Every one of the skills I learn are a result of adapting to the new players and play styles of each new COD. I will top the leader board regardless of campers, snipers etc.

There is ZERO skill in sitting in a corner ADS at a doorway and pulling the trigger when someone runs through it. Or waiting for your IED to smoke someone. I am tired of people trying to justify camping as skillful, and that the run & gun guys need to adapt. We did adapt, we do adapt, we learn new skills and tactic all the time. Maybe the campers should get out of their corners, learn something skillful, and play with the big boys. Camping in a corner everytime a new COD comes out is not adapting. Its doing the same thing over and over again, year after year.

Level 4

in reply to ScavengerHunt

although true, it doe snot take skill to sit in the corner... so what? If someone is less skilled at the game (learning, or just cannot get a grasp) what is someone else gonna do about it?

Some of the best people I have ever played with never stop moving.  Some of the best people I have played with camp (intelligently).

Those are the ones who get the most hate because they are the hardest to beat.  The ones who just sit in a corner waiting, yeah they never do well. The ones who "stick and move"... totally another story.

Keep hating, they are laughing at us.

Activision Ambassador

Re: Re: COD developers need to stop favoring camp tactics

in reply to gotsomestars

Harsh but true!

This game promotes the use of your brain more than previous titles, I have seen how players who think they are bullet proof return to the same exact spot they just were killed to get killed again, and again and again. They then become frustrated, and blame the game.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios