why do you use armor piercing

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

why do you use armor piercing

okay for all you geniuses using armor piercing bullets on your vks, honey badger,k7, etc. its a waste of a attachment slot and squad points its only good for shooting down air control, juggernaut, maniac, and ballistic vests. so its pretty much useless unless you want to get threw ballistic vest or maniacs then please stop because you look stupid using it and you probably think it makes your bullets stronger that's hat dead eye for. THANK YOU!

Level 1
37 REPLIES

Re: why do use armor piercing

in reply to pat5457

Because it's part of the game and people can use what they like.  Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others can't use it if they want to.  I will carry on looking stupid THANK YOU!

Level 4

Re: why do you use armor piercing

in reply to Halferic Tuck

but why do you use it

Level 1

in reply to pat5457

Because I want to.

Level 4

see you are the non social degens that make call of duty suck

Level 1

in reply to pat5457

I am not being unsocial, that's the reason I use it, it's my choice.  If we want to talk about what makes call of duty suck, it's the name calling, whining little babies.  Just play how you want to play and forget one else.

If you don't play the objective, then you are rubbish at COD. 

Level 4

im probably better than you

Level 1

in reply to pat5457

"non social degens"  i see someone has been watching and listening to ,too many Elpres videos on you tube, lol, its a term he is always using,, and beside i use Armour Piercing all the time, it certainly stops those players who think they are untouchable when they suit up with that maniac ,,, Juggernaut rushing at you with his knife, never had any of them yet kill me when shooting at them, plus they get those muppets who like hiding behind stuff, do that answer your question pat5457 ,

Level 21

in reply to indy56

"YOU NON-CONFRONTATIONAL SOCIAL DEGENERATE NERDS, I HOPE YOU DIE FROM A CAR WRECK"

- Elpresador, 2013

Level 14

in reply to pat5457

it kills riley faster and when shooting through walls it does more damage and since people camp and use the guard dog it all fits together

Level 1

Studios