Achievements not unlocking

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Achievements not unlocking

Hi,

i played all 18 missions of the campaign but the Achievements for mastering the last 8 missions didn't get unlocked? I tried to play the missions again but it didn't solve the problem...

Can any one can help me or is the problem known?

Thanks!

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Achievements not unlocking

in reply to heulendoch

same crap has been happening to be, but with extinction finished the awakening map and only got the achievement for finishing it, never got the egg-stra awakening, target aquired or a bridge to somewhere even though i played the map from start to finish.

if i compare games with a friend it says the 3 achievements are ay %100 but won;t unlock.

imo i think it has something to do with xbox live and not the game itself?

Level 7

in reply to Littleweasel

mh, after a few days i get the achievements..

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to heulendoch

For the Awakening one you need to have 2 relics active for the achievement and for the eggxtra achievements you need to find the eggs on each of the dlc map. The new pach is glitched though.

Level 2

in reply to heulendoch

Same thing happening to me, finished Mayday last night with a Relic and didn't get an achievement for it, hoping it's delayed and I'll get it later...

Level 1

in reply to Myrack

Just an FYI, I had this same problem.  Last night I accidentally tubed the egg again on Favela and, although I already had 4 achievements unlocked, I got the patch unlocked.

Level 1

in reply to heulendoch

I've been having the same problem as it's happened on a few different games now. I still have 100% complete achievements that don't say I have unlocked them. All I can say is to be patient and hopefully they will fix.

Level 1

Studios