Any fix for the read disk error imagefile62 since the most recent update?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Any fix for the read disk error imagefile62 since the most recent update?

I can't play squads or multiplayer since the most recent update.  I keep getting a read disc error related to imagefile62 or image62 once I've been bounced out of xbox live.  Also, I also get bounced from a match when someone wearing a ghillie suit kills me in a multiplayer and squads.

Anyone else experiencing these problems?

Level 1
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Any fix for the read disk error imagefile62 since the most recent update?

in reply to eraserspit

having same issue...

Level 1

in reply to eraserspit

I powercycled my xboxone and it seems that fixed the imagefile62 problem.  Still can't get the holiday camo and of course the sniper ghillie file issue still exists.

Level 1

in reply to eraserspit

Same issue happens very time a update comes out, then I have to uninstall and reinstall about 15 times for it to work again. Then once I do, no problems until the next update

Level 1

in reply to DUBKING

thats exactly what im doing right now... it works randomly... the install is so unreliable

Level 1

in reply to eraserspit

Did you download the holiday pack before this started to happen? Or have you been playing without the free holiday pack expansion?

Level 3

in reply to papa_neslo

The holiday pack finally took but I'm getting the imagefile62 error again along with the other problems.  Oh and everytime the FreeFall map is selected it kicks me from xbox live.

Level 1

in reply to eraserspit

I Turned on the game today and it automatically started a 756mb update, after that was finished I went to play, I noticed the holiday pack options were now there and available for dl, when I clicked on it I got the error and have ever since. I get into the multiplayer menu click on a game mode and boom, black screen for a few seconds then the error comes up. After 3 hours of re installing the game I got it to work. I went to the ps store and dl a demo of a game, with ghosts uninstalled. After the demo was finished dl I then reinstalled ghosts ( it puts the game install on a different part of the hard drive ) and now it works again fine. fingers crossed they find a permanent fix so I don't have to do this every time a patch comes out, which is what's happened so far since release.

Level 1

Studios