Let's face it, there are a lot of things that need changing for ghosts to become a more stable and fun game, here are a few major areas that Infinity Ward needs to look at.
1. Spawning - You've probably heard this a thousand times before, but yes, spawning is a big issue that makes a lot of players angry. I and many others have very often spawned in very close proximity to players, dogs, IED's, and etc. (I'm looking at you, Blitz). Until the coding for spawning is improved, it would at least be nice to see a 1-3 second immunity after spawning, or at least a temporary boost to health. No one likes being spawn killed, especially repeatedly.
2. Mercenary Mode(s) - This game type was an excellent idea, and really needs to see an entrance in ghosts. Players should be able to have the freedom of playing Lone Wolf style and not have the fear of running into a large, coordinated group of players, which you are almost guaranteed to lose to while playing with randoms.
3. Matchmaking - It is pretty annoying (and it is quite common for me) to exit a lobby and join back into the same exact lobby. If you left a game it's probably for a reason, and so there should be coding integrated to prevent you from joining the last lobby you were in if you leave it.
4. Game Quitters - If you leave a game mid session, you should be penalized with the next game (if started within the next 5 minutes) giving half the experience that you would normally get.
5. Joining a Game in Session - Due to people who leave games that aren't going in their favor, players joining games are often made to replace those quitters, who are then subjected to a loss. In order to counteract this, if a player joins a game in session, the game that was joined should not be counted towards your W/l rate.
i miss mercenary mode. It was fair i need it to even have a chance for solo gameplay.
Number 4 was tried already, and it failed. Punishing players will not stop them from their god given right to quit if they want, even though I dont quit.
People get banned of Xbox Live but yet they still make a new Gamertag and mod there too.
Most of the people who leave matches are the ones that get stuck back in a losing game , so they deserve to lose again.
If you leave a lobby and that was the only one open then what do you do ? Best thing is to wait a minute before jumping back in. And remember it was YOUR choice to leave the lobby so you need to suffer any consequences of your decision.
As for spawning if you are getting repeatedly spawn kiled then you and the team should learn to control the spawns not be controlled by them. As for getting spawn killed I actually ALMOST got spawn killed my first time two days ago. I lasted for two seconds after I spawned. So I dont see it as a problem.
They have blocked players from being able to play for a short time in blops2(and others i think) but it has never hit home at the exp, which could possibly make a difference. that's why the 5 minutes is in there. If you leave a game because you have to leave suddenly, there is no penalty, but there is a penalty for ragequitting and leaving your teammates even worse off than they were before.
"3. Matchmaking - It is pretty annoying (and it is quite common for me) to exit a lobby and join back into the same exact lobby. If you left a game it's probably for a reason, and so there should be coding integrated to prevent you from joining the last lobby you were in if you leave it."
This happens to me all the time! Even better you back out wait a minute to try and get it to cycle and then it drops you back into the same game and it's too late to back out!