Buy this game for xbox 360 or wait?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Buy this game for xbox 360 or wait?

in reply to Lewischapple21

by both because if you don't buy and play before it comes out on the one, you will have a hard time getting use to everything because everyone will be ahead

Level 1
Highlighted

BOTH!

There's no way that I'm waiting until Xbox One comes out in order to play another CoD.

Plus, wait that long, and you will be giving everyone else a 3-week head start.

That's no good! Hop into the saddle early, so that when XB1 comes out I'm ready to drop noobs

Level 18

Pre-ordered the XBone & pre-ordered ghosts hardened editon for XBone.

As the guy above said, it's only a 17 day wait, and as XBone users can only play other XBone users it seems pointless getting for the 360.

Level 2

in reply to ZA1NT1

ZA1NT wrote:

Pre-ordered the XBone & pre-ordered ghosts hardened editon for XBone.

As the guy above said, it's only a 17 day wait, and as XBone users can only play other XBone users it seems pointless getting for the 360.

Other than on day 1 of Ghosts on Xbox One, it won't be day 1 for most of the people you are up against? Who will have 3 weeks of game time on the game already?

It's minor. It might not mean that much to most people. But I'm treating it like a trial or practice phase on the 360 before the real dance begins on the One. I fully intend to be ready to beat down on some noobs and help people get better as soon as I hit the One after having those few weeks of extra practice.

Level 18

If it were me making your choice, I'd wait...

I'll be waiting until after X1 Launch before committing to Ghosts or not... If I'm not liking what I see and read, I'll be sitting it out.

Level 7

Studios