Call of Duty Ghost: Hardened Edition Xbox One

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Call of Duty Ghost: Hardened Edition Xbox One

Hey, im from germany so please dont complain about my grammar

The Hardened edition for the Xbox One is sold But i had an idea. Is it possible that i buy the hardened edition for the xbox 360 and later the normal edition for the xbox one? Is it possible that the contents gets transferred to my xbox one profile? I know that the season pas gets transferred. Will the other contents like the Player Background, Player Card or the gun paintings get transferred???

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty Ghost: Hardened Edition Xbox One

in reply to Desti07

Everything I have read so far says that all content unlocked or DLC such as playercards will all transfer over when you go to Xbox One.

Level 9

in reply to allyn75

So i am right with my idea?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Desti07

Hello Desti07,

Yes, when you buy the Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox 360 Hardened Edition, Digital Hardened Edition, or Prestige Edition, you will receive access to download the equivalent Xbox One Season Pass and digital content on Xbox One, FREE of charge.

You simply need to upgrade your game and Season Pass to the Xbox One version by May 31, 2014, and your content will then be available for download and play on your Xbox One (using the same Xbox Live account).

For more information, please check out: http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/10/17/next-gen-upgra...

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

So you have to pay for the season pass a second time? As well as get the new game?

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Greetings Trialstardragon,

I apologize for the confusion. As mentioned, it would be a simple procedure to just transfer over your prior game data of Call of Duty: Ghost from the Xbox 360, to the Xbox One. The only thing that would actually need to be purchased would be a digital Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of just $10. The Season pass, will be transferred over to your Xbox One once you make that transfer.

Hope this clears that up!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Thank you for clearing that up.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

To sum up everything: When i buy the hardened edition for the xbox360 i will have every content (gun painting, player card...) on my xbox one if i buy the normal edition for the xbox one? Its the only thing i would like to know

Level 1

in reply to Desti07

Desti07,

I have responded to your private message. Thanks for your continued patience!

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Desti07

Hi

Could I clarify something please.

From the posts and links here I have established that I could buy a COD:G Hardened edition for xbox360 then when I get XBox One, I could buy a standard upgrade (digital) for the COD:G and I will be able to retain my season pass etc.

I will then have two licenses for COD:G - one for XBox360 (with a disc) and another for XBox One (Digital version).

I then plan to sell my XBox 360 to my cousin.  Could I also sell the COD:G for XBox 360 with it? Also, would he then be able to get the season pass etc. (i.e. will he have the hardened version without the physical paraphenilia that comes with it)?

Thanks

Level 1

Studios