Camping being Banned on Xbox?!?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Re: Camping being Banned on Xbox?!?

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Funny how you have to reference my skill because that is the auto-robot mentality of the pro-quickscope defence force.

It was quite evidently a huge problem in Black Ops 2 when the DSR was a better shotgun than half of the available shotguns and the fact all snipers had a built in Toughness perk so you'd get OHK'd despite their gun pointing towards the heavens. In Ghosts there are no real issues with it because low player health has solved things.

Level 21

in reply to Carvalho16

Quickscoping was never a "problem" to decent people, but only a small annoyance that happened every now and then. Generally, the people who complain about quickscoping are the ones who just suck at the game.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Any more anecdotal evidence to share with the class?

The pro quick-scope crowd are generally the only ones who bring up skill, when in reality skill has nothing to do with the situation. It's just an irrelevant point thrown around because it's an easy get out.

Even guys quickscoping and going 6-17 were a problem in the game. Where does skill even come into it apart from your alternate reality?

Level 21

in reply to Carvalho16

I didn't know you could just hip fire the DSR like a shotgun and get kills I am going to go try that now.................... Okay back I didn't have any success I guess you exaggerated please use viable information next time that was a dirty trick.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to Carvalho16

How is quickscoping an exploit?  The only exploit is the people that hate it so much that they will say any type of BS to get it "removed".  After how many games, and it is still in the game?  5+ now?  If it is such an exploit then why don't people get banned for it?  Just curious how you explain that.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Quickscoping was an exploit of the aim assist mechanics and being able to literally kill someone without actually zooming in via the sniper rifle scope. Black Ops 1 had the correct sniper mechanics. It's quite sad that I even have to explain something so obvious.

The reason it is still in the game now is because of the sniper Youtube dude bro community who go ballistic when their snipers get nerfed (Like the DSR RoF nerf in Black Ops 2 which did absolutely nothing)

And using what is legal and what is not in the game as a means of justifying exploits is a terrible excuse.

Level 21

in reply to Carvalho16

There is no aim assist on snipers in ghost so now what's your excuse for why quick scoping is a exploit and not the fact you just need to get better and stop crying

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

"You need to get better"

Do you dude bros ever come out with anything else? Possibly the most boring predictable drone comeback I have ever heard. I'm not complaining about QS in Ghosts but in past games like Black Ops 2 it was and still is an exploit and if you noticed I used past tense, so I wasn't directly referencing Ghosts. But by all means drone away.

Level 21

in reply to Carvalho16

so let me get this straight your on a thread about camping being banned in ghost complaint about QSing in blops 2 and then call people dude bros? I did not know in bred people had access to the internet.

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

I'm talking about quickscoping in general being an exploit just like spawn killing.

By the way 'inbred' is one word and not 2. If you aren't intelligent enough to use an insult correctly then I wouldn't go and embarrass yourself

Level 21

Studios