Can you please fix your goddamn game?

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Can you please fix your goddamn game?

I've been trying to try out the new maps today, but every other game, I get kicked out and get an error message that says disc read error 'imagefile64'. I just want to be able to play full matches. I've been getting these errors before at a rate of once every 2-3 match, but now it's hitting me every other match. I've unplugged my Xbox for an hour, i've made sure the disc was clean, so I doubt it's something on my end.

Level 22
6 REPLIES

Re: Can you please fix your goddamn game?

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Same problem can anyone help? I also sometimes get Disc read error 'mp_boneyard_ns'. Normal maps work fine only dlc don't.

Level 1

in reply to UKrDIAmonD

My only recommendation is to remove all your files pertaining to the game and starting over, uninstall. Don't do this without understanding what you are about to do. It may solve your problem. Or just give up on COD.

Level 1

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Well, have you tried uninstalling, then re-installing the pack? That would be my first move

Level 10

in reply to robrod

I just finished reinstalling the game and the map pack now i'm stuck with the disc read error 'imagefile64'. I just wasted all this time to take 3 steps let it freeze and then kick me.

Level 1

in reply to robrod

I've deleted the game and re-installed it, and it's still going on. I just want to play the bullshit game that I paid $60 for.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Mine works and I would gladly pay you to take it off my hands I am so fed up with COD. Sorry for what happening for real though. You may need to call xbox support.

Level 1

Studios